Create an account
the apparent shift in relative positions of objects when viewed (photographed) from different vantage points
the ______ the object, the greater the parallictic angle where the optical axes of the eyes converge
the change in postion of an object form one photo to the next relative to the background
parallax of points
1. related to the elevation of the point
2. greater for higher points than lower points
parallax equation conditions
1. less than 3 degrees of tilt
2. adjacent photos are taken from same altitude
3. PP's of both photos lie at same elevation
4. base of objects of interest are at the same elevation as PP
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
Having trouble? Click here for help.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!Reload
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Please upgrade Flash or install Chrome
to use Voice Recording.
For more help, see our troubleshooting page.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
Star this term
You can study starred terms together