5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- To salute all Officers and all Colors and Standards not cased.
- a S
- b Candy, gum or cafeteria
- c 10
- d Assembling of all hands for muster, instruction, and inspection
- e Reply to an order or command meaning "I understand and will comply"
5 Multiple choice questions
- Fleet Commander
- Brass or shiny metal kept polished rather than painted
- Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy (MCPON)
5 True/False questions
Turn to → Pertaining to the left-hand side of a ship when you are on deck and facing the bow
To quit my post only when properly relieved. → Naval Service Training Command, Master Chief Petty Officer
Delta → D
I am a United States Sailor.
I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America and I will obey the orders of those appointed over me.
I represent the fighting spirit of the Navy and those who have gone before me to defend freedom and democracy around the world.
I proudly serve my country's Navy combat team with Honor, Courage and Commitment.
I am committed to excellence and the fair treatment of all. → Sailors creed
Sickbay → M