5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Disease due to infection by fungi.
- Outgrowth of hypha that are regarded as a specialized absorbing organs that penetrate into the host cells to obtain nutrients( found only on parasitic fungi).
- Scientific name: Loa Loa
Common name ...
- Tissue nematodes (filarials)
How infection occurs ...
- Scientific name: Dracunculus medinesis
Major disease ...
- a Haustoria ( pl.)---haustorium (sing.)
- b Filariform larvae enter through bite
- c Mycosis
- d Systemic allergic reactions
- e Eyeworm
5 Multiple choice questions
- I. Sporangiospores
- Gametangial copulation
- Monsonia and Anopheles mosquitos
5 True/False questions
Scientific name: Onchocerca volvulus
Vector ... → Blinding filaria
Scientific name: Loa Loa
Vector ... → Chrysops fly (Deerfly)
1. Temperature for growth:
2. Incubation time:
3. Optimum pH: → Adults found in lymphatics
With a medical emphasis, The kingdom of Myceteae is subdivided into two subkingdoms: → Fragmentation
Scientific name: Wukereriae bancrofti
Common name ... → Bancrofts filarial