5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Female gametangium.
- Production of an outgrowth from a parent cell (usually in yeasts).
- Union of two photplasts that bring the two haploid nuclei together within the same cell.
- Disease due to infection by fungi.
- Dracunculus medinesis Prevention, and Control:
- a Budding
- b Water FILTRATION
- c Plasmogamy
- d Mycosis
- e Oogonium
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1. Superficial
- Hypha(pl.)--- hyphae(sing)
- Female Culex and Anopheles mosquitos
5 True/False questions
Direct fusion of the two gamtangal cells into one. This takes place by dissolution of the contacting walls of the two gametangia, resulting in a common cell in which the two photoplasm mix and forms a ... → Gametangial copulation
Most common method of asexual reproduction in fungi - vary in color, shape and, how they are borne. → Spores
Scientific name: Loa Loa
Major disease ... → Eyeworm
Scientific name: Dracunculus medinesis
How infection occurs ... → Guinea worm
Fusion of two naked gametes, one or both of which may be motile (plano). → Gametangial copulation