5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Male gametangium.
- Types of Asexual reproduction: (4)
- Splitting of a cell into two daughter cells (usually in yeasts).
- Largest tissue roundworm.
- Scientific name: Brugia malayi
Common name ...
- a a. fragmentation
- b Malayan filaria
- c Antheridium
- d Dracunculus medinesis
- e Fission
5 Multiple choice questions
- Adults found in subcutaneous tissue
- Facultative parasite
- Gametangial copulation
- adult worms
5 True/False questions
Considering the level of infection and the degree of pathogenecity fungal infections are classified into the four groups: → Mycosis
Female gametangium. → I. Sporangiospores
Fusion of two naked gametes, one or both of which may be motile (plano). → Planogametic Copulation
Scientific name: Onchocerca volvulus
Major disease ... → Adults found in subcutaneous tissue
Species that produce that produce distinguishable male and female sex organs on each thallus. → Condiospor