5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Scientific name: Wukereriae bancrofti
Common name ...
- Disease caused by fungal toxins.
- Refers to the existence of unfused nuclei in the higher fungi.
- Scientific name: Loa Loa
Major disease ...
- Microscopic filaments that branch in all directions.
- a Mycotoxicosis
- b Thallus
- c Localized subsutanneous edema
- d Bancrofts filarial
- e Dikaryon
5 Multiple choice questions
- Adults found in lymphatics
- Monsonia and Anopheles mosquitos
5 True/False questions
With a medical emphasis, The kingdom of Myceteae is subdivided into two subkingdoms: → 1. Myxomycota (slime mold)
2. Eumycota (true fungi)
Fungi have the following structures: (5) → 1. Thallus
2. Hypha(pl.)--- hyphae(sing)
4. Haustoria ( pl.)---haustorium (sing.)
Fusion of the entire contents of two opposite sex gametangia. → Gametangial copulation
The sex organs are called ... → Antheridium
Scientific name: Dracunculus medinesis
Major disease ... → Systemic allergic reactions