5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- they wanted to find new trade routes
- Vasco da Gama
- a cartographer
- christopher columbus
- a which of the following best explained why European rulers encouraged ocean exploration?
- b navigator who wanted to reach asia by sailing west from europe
- c "this trip around the tip of Africa to the rich lands of India has made me a wealthy man"
- d "i'll name this new land I've drawn America."
- e a mapmaker
5 Multiple choice questions
- a ship with square and triangular sails
- "i am sure as the sun sets that i can reach the Indies by sailing west"
- navigator who wanted to find a sea route through the Americas to the Indies
- this country dominated trade in India in the late 1700s
- who took over control of the spice trade from Portuguese?
5 True/False questions
Qianlong → this civilization greatly influenced southeast asia
china → this civilization greatly influenced southeast asia
a sepoy → an indian soldier
trung trac → this country dominated trade in India in the late 1700s
china → Which of the following controlled Vietnam?