5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- portugal led the way in exploration
- they wanted to find new trade routes
- a how did Prince Henry change the course of Portugal's history?
- b which of the following best explained why European rulers encouraged ocean exploration?
- c a mapmaker
- d Which of the following controlled Vietnam?
- e a device used to measure the angle of the sun and the stars above the horizon
5 Multiple choice questions
- to sail around the world
- "this trip around the tip of Africa to the rich lands of India has made me a wealthy man"
- navigator who wanted to find a sea route through the Americas to the Indies
- korea was similar to China in that it...
- military leader who ended muslim control of Indian Ocean Trade
5 True/False questions
sepoy → an indian soldier
henry the navigator → portuguese ruler who encouraged ocean expoloration
christopher columbus → navigator who wanted to reach asia by sailing west from europe
the dutch → in the 1600's the portuguese lost control of trade in the indian ocean to the...
india → Which of the following controlled Vietnam?