5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- trung trac
- christopher columbus
- they wanted to find new trade routes
- a a mapmaker
- b "i am sure as the sun sets that i can reach the Indies by sailing west"
- c in the 1600's the portuguese lost control of trade in the indian ocean to the...
- d which of the following best explained why European rulers encouraged ocean exploration?
- e one of two rulers who drove the Chinese out of Vietnam
5 Multiple choice questions
- which of the following was true of Japan under the Tokugawa shotguns?
- who took over control of the spice trade from Portuguese?
- magellan reached these islands
- "the british east india company pays my wages"
- to sail around the world
5 True/False questions
china → Which of the following controlled Vietnam?
a cartographer → "i'll name this new land I've drawn America."
china → this civilization greatly influenced southeast asia
caravel → a ship with square and triangular sails
Afonso de Albuquerque → military leader who ended muslim control of Indian Ocean Trade