5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a sepoy
- discouraged contact with outsiders
- they restricted foreign trade
- a this country led overseas exploration
- b the ming and qing dynasties followed which of the following policies regarding foreign trade.
- c a mapmaker
- d "the british east india company pays my wages"
- e korea was similar to China in that it...
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which of the following controlled Vietnam?
- "this trip around the tip of Africa to the rich lands of India has made me a wealthy man"
- navigator who wanted to reach asia by sailing west from europe
- magellan reached these islands
- this civilization strictly controlled european trading rights
5 True/False questions
circumnavigate → to sail around the world
sepoy → "the british east india company pays my wages"
dutch → who took over control of the spice trade from Portuguese?
they wanted to find new trade routes → how did portugal gain control of trade in southeast asia
Qianlong → "Your country's barbarian merchants have benefited from the blessings of our civilization"