5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Afonso de Albuquerque
- they restricted foreign trade
- a Which of the following controlled Vietnam?
- b military leader who ended muslim control of Indian Ocean Trade
- c the ming and qing dynasties followed which of the following policies regarding foreign trade.
- d in the 1600's the portuguese lost control of trade in the indian ocean to the...
- e an indian soldier
5 Multiple choice questions
- to sail around the world
- which of the following was true of Japan under the Tokugawa shotguns?
- "i am sure as the sun sets that i can reach the Indies by sailing west"
- how did portugal gain control of trade in southeast asia
- portuguese ruler who encouraged ocean expoloration
5 True/False questions
portugal led the way in exploration → portuguese ruler who encouraged ocean expoloration
india → Which of the following controlled Vietnam?
Qianlong → this civilization greatly influenced southeast asia
cartographer → a mapmaker
britain → this country dominated trade in India in the late 1700s