5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a cartographer
- christopher columbus
- a this country led overseas exploration
- b navigator who wanted to reach asia by sailing west from europe
- c "i'll name this new land I've drawn America."
- d in the 1600's the portuguese lost control of trade in the indian ocean to the...
5 Multiple choice questions
- korea was similar to China in that it...
- military leader who ended muslim control of Indian Ocean Trade
- the ming and qing dynasties followed which of the following policies regarding foreign trade.
- one of two rulers who drove the Chinese out of Vietnam
- "Your country's barbarian merchants have benefited from the blessings of our civilization"
5 True/False questions
Vasco da Gama → a device used to measure the angle of the sun and the stars above the horizon
henry the navigator → to sail around the world
britain → this country dominated trade in India in the late 1700s
philippines → Which of the following controlled Vietnam?
sepoy → an indian soldier