5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a cartographer
- it was isolated from the rest of the world
- christopher columbus
- portugal led the way in exploration
- a a device used to measure the angle of the sun and the stars above the horizon
- b how did Prince Henry change the course of Portugal's history?
- c navigator who wanted to reach asia by sailing west from europe
- d which of the following was true of Japan under the Tokugawa shotguns?
- e "i'll name this new land I've drawn America."
5 Multiple choice questions
- who took over control of the spice trade from Portuguese?
- "this trip around the tip of Africa to the rich lands of India has made me a wealthy man"
- one of two rulers who drove the Chinese out of Vietnam
- magellan reached these islands
- this civilization strictly controlled european trading rights
5 True/False questions
Qianlong → this civilization greatly influenced southeast asia
china → this civilization greatly influenced southeast asia
ferdinand magellan → to sail around the world
india → this civilization greatly influenced southeast asia
circumnavigate → to sail around the world