5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the dutch
- trung trac
- they used military forces
- Afonso de Albuquerque
- a who took over control of the spice trade from Portuguese?
- b one of two rulers who drove the Chinese out of Vietnam
- c this civilization strictly controlled european trading rights
- d how did portugal gain control of trade in southeast asia
- e military leader who ended muslim control of Indian Ocean Trade
5 Multiple choice questions
- this country dominated trade in India in the late 1700s
- this civilization greatly influenced southeast asia
- a device used to measure the angle of the sun and the stars above the horizon
- how did Prince Henry change the course of Portugal's history?
- navigator who wanted to find a sea route through the Americas to the Indies
5 True/False questions
china → Which of the following controlled Vietnam?
cartographer → "i'll name this new land I've drawn America."
they restricted foreign trade → the ming and qing dynasties followed which of the following policies regarding foreign trade.
they wanted to find new trade routes → how did portugal gain control of trade in southeast asia
henry the navigator → to sail around the world