5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Set of web pages generally located on the same server as a collection of information, which is maintained by a person, group or organization.
- The address the web uses to identify hypertext documents.
- Name given to the internet when it was first created.
- Companies that provide customers with access to the internet.
- Programs such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safaris, etc. that display hypertext files and allow the user to connect to a document and display it.
5 True/False questions
Boolean Operators → Words that instruct the search engine what to include and what to leave out.
Gopher → An earlier, text-only method of accessing information from the internet.
Search Engines → Name given to the internet when it was first created.
Keywords → Specific words that direct one to certain web pages.
Hypertext → Name given to the internet when it was first created.