5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The asterisk (*) that is inserted before a keyword that means, "Anything can go here."
- Specific words that direct one to certain web pages.
- The address the web uses to identify hypertext documents.
- Words that instruct the search engine what to include and what to leave out.
- Set of web pages generally located on the same server as a collection of information, which is maintained by a person, group or organization.
5 True/False questions
Browsers → Programs such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safaris, etc. that display hypertext files and allow the user to connect to a document and display it.
Search Engines → Special sites on the web that are designed to help people find information stored on other sites.
Gopher → An earlier, text-only method of accessing information from the internet.
FTP → Permits your computer to log onto another computer and use it as if you were there.
World Wide Web → An interconnected system of information resources on the internet.