5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Specific words that direct one to certain web pages.
- Searching and viewing randomly for information on the internet.
- Special sites on the web that are designed to help people find information stored on other sites.
- Hypertext Markup Language used to create web pages.
- Permits your computer to log onto another computer and use it as if you were there.
5 True/False questions
URL (Uniform Resource Locator) → Words that instruct the search engine what to include and what to leave out.
Hypertext → Name given to the internet when it was first created.
ARPANET → An earlier, text-only method of accessing information from the internet.
World Wide Web → An interconnected system of information resources on the internet.
Boolean Operators → Words that instruct the search engine what to include and what to leave out.