7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A device producing an on-screen display. It holds the screen.
- An on-screen display listing your choices within a program.
- An electronic device that stores, retrieves, and processes data, and can exist in a variety of sizes and shapes.
- Found inside your computer, it stores and saves everything you put into the computer, even after you turn it off.
- It can copy words, pictures and graphics onto your computer.
- The brain of the computer.
6 True/False questions
Keyboard → The heart of your computer.
File server → File/storage device used by all users on a network.
Network → An interconnected system of things or people.
Icon → A small picture or symbol of a computer command or function.
RAM → A computer's temporary workplace. All the information that is stored here is lost every time you turn off the computer.
Motherboard → An input device used for the entry of text, numbers and punctuation.