7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- An output device that prints out a hardcopy of your work.
- The brain of the computer.
- An input device used for the entry of text, numbers and punctuation.
- Programs that run on your computer.
- An on-screen display listing your choices within a program.
- A handheld pointing device for computers, involving one or more buttons and shaped to sit under the hand.
6 True/False questions
RAM → A permanent memory chip inside a computer. Its contents connot be changed or erased.
Modem → A communication device that converts one form of a signal to another.
Icon → A small picture or symbol of a computer command or function.
Motherboard → The heart of your computer.
File server → File/storage device used by all users on a network.
Disk drive → The part of your computer which reads programs and data from your disk.