7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The heart of your computer.
- A handheld pointing device for computers, involving one or more buttons and shaped to sit under the hand.
- A permanent memory chip inside a computer. Its contents connot be changed or erased.
- An on-screen display listing your choices within a program.
- Each separate input or output device atached to a computer system.
- A small picture or symbol of a computer command or function.
6 True/False questions
Disk drive → Found inside your computer, it stores and saves everything you put into the computer, even after you turn it off.
Hard drive → Found inside your computer, it stores and saves everything you put into the computer, even after you turn it off.
Modem → A communication device that converts one form of a signal to another.
Computer → An electronic device that stores, retrieves, and processes data, and can exist in a variety of sizes and shapes.
Printer → It can copy words, pictures and graphics onto your computer.
File server → The part of your computer which reads programs and data from your disk.