7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Found inside your computer, it stores and saves everything you put into the computer, even after you turn it off.
- Each separate input or output device atached to a computer system.
- An electronic device that stores, retrieves, and processes data, and can exist in a variety of sizes and shapes.
- A permanent memory chip inside a computer. Its contents connot be changed or erased.
- The part of your computer which reads programs and data from your disk.
- The brain of the computer.
6 True/False questions
RAM → A computer's temporary workplace. All the information that is stored here is lost every time you turn off the computer.
Scanner → It can copy words, pictures and graphics onto your computer.
Motherboard → An input device used for the entry of text, numbers and punctuation.
Printer → It can copy words, pictures and graphics onto your computer.
Menu → The brain of the computer.
Modem → A communication device that converts one form of a signal to another.