7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Found inside your computer, it stores and saves everything you put into the computer, even after you turn it off.
- A device producing an on-screen display. It holds the screen.
- An on-screen display listing your choices within a program.
- The part of your computer which reads programs and data from your disk.
- The heart of your computer.
- A communication device that converts one form of a signal to another.
6 True/False questions
CPU → The brain of the computer.
Computer → An electronic device that stores, retrieves, and processes data, and can exist in a variety of sizes and shapes.
Printer → An output device that prints out a hardcopy of your work.
RAM → A computer's temporary workplace. All the information that is stored here is lost every time you turn off the computer.
Network → An interconnected system of things or people.
Keyboard → An input device used for the entry of text, numbers and punctuation.