7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The brain of the computer.
- It can copy words, pictures and graphics onto your computer.
- A small picture or symbol of a computer command or function.
- The part of your computer which reads programs and data from your disk.
- Found inside your computer, it stores and saves everything you put into the computer, even after you turn it off.
- File/storage device used by all users on a network.
6 True/False questions
Motherboard → The heart of your computer.
Peripheral → An output device that prints out a hardcopy of your work.
Software → Programs that run on your computer.
Network → A device producing an on-screen display. It holds the screen.
Modem → A communication device that converts one form of a signal to another.
Keyboard → An input device used for the entry of text, numbers and punctuation.