7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- An electronic device that stores, retrieves, and processes data, and can exist in a variety of sizes and shapes.
- A small picture or symbol of a computer command or function.
- A communication device that converts one form of a signal to another.
- An input device used for the entry of text, numbers and punctuation.
- A device producing an on-screen display. It holds the screen.
- Found inside your computer, it stores and saves everything you put into the computer, even after you turn it off.
6 True/False questions
Network → Programs that run on your computer.
Scanner → It can copy words, pictures and graphics onto your computer.
Software → An interconnected system of things or people.
Menu → An on-screen display listing your choices within a program.
File server → The part of your computer which reads programs and data from your disk.
RAM → A computer's temporary workplace. All the information that is stored here is lost every time you turn off the computer.