5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Money Purchase Plan
- $4.4 Billion
- Jeff Saturday
- When it is relevant to the job
- a _______ was the NFLPA representative for the players
- b A defined contribution program to which employers make a fixed contribution based on the employee's compensation is ________
- c ________ is wanting what other companies offer or perceiving your benefits are competitive.
- d When can you ask an applicant if they belong to certain organizations?
- e Owners had an economic advantage during the lockout reducing their operating expenses at an estimate of __________
5 Multiple choice questions
- _______ summarizes the most important features of a job.
- Developed with job analysis data. After determining the KSA's needed to perform a job, numeric values are assigned to the responses on the form. This is a _______?
- _________ each employee of a job has the same rate of pay regardless of perfomance or seniority
- __________ is a telephone call to clarify a few points on the application form. This can be a time-effective way to prescreen candidates
- 1. Rewards good work of current employees
2. Cost effective
3. Imporove Morale
4. Can asses known past performance
5. Can result in succession and promotions
5 True/False questions
Job Positioning → _______ summarizes the most important features of a job.
Fair Labor Standards Act → This act regulates minimum wage, overtime, exempt and nonexempt status
Google → This company sends trucks all over the world to take pictures for maps. The owners interview all employees at least 4 times to get the job. __________?
403B → ______ is a formal association of employees that promotes the interests of its membership through collective action
Yield Rate → _________ hlep quantify recruitment efforts at different points in the process