5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- $4.4 Billion
- Disparate Impact
- Job Positioning
- Performance/Merit-Based Pay
- Job Description
- a Owners had an economic advantage during the lockout reducing their operating expenses at an estimate of __________
- b an organization that bases salary on the level of individual skills would be most apt to implement _______
- c An interview question that disqualified woman at a significantly higher rate than other applicants is an example of ________.
- d _______ summarizes the most important features of a job.
- e _________ gives current employees the chance to respond to announcements of positions.
5 Multiple choice questions
- _______ was the NFLPA representative for the players
- This act regulates minimum wage, overtime, exempt and nonexempt status
- ________ is wanting what other companies offer or perceiving your benefits are competitive.
- _______ was passed giving employees the right to organize and bargain collectively
aka "National Labor Relations Board" or NLRB
- When can you ask an applicant if they belong to certain organizations?
5 True/False questions
403B → ______ is a formal association of employees that promotes the interests of its membership through collective action
Union → ______ is a formal association of employees that promotes the interests of its membership through collective action
Compensable factors when evaluating employees for pay raises → 1. Skill
4. Working Conditions
Yield Rate → _________ hlep quantify recruitment efforts at different points in the process
Structured Interviews → _________ hlep quantify recruitment efforts at different points in the process