5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Job Description
- 1935 Wagner Act
- Health Savings Account
- Processing Phone Call
- a __________ is a fund created by the employer, employee or jointly that is used to pay for the first X dollars of health care expenses
- b _______ was passed giving employees the right to organize and bargain collectively
aka "National Labor Relations Board" or NLRB
- c __________ is a telephone call to clarify a few points on the application form. This can be a time-effective way to prescreen candidates
- d _______ summarizes the most important features of a job.
- e ______ is a formal association of employees that promotes the interests of its membership through collective action
5 Multiple choice questions
- When can you ask an applicant if they belong to certain organizations?
- _________ each employee of a job has the same rate of pay regardless of perfomance or seniority
- __________ was designed to withdraw the power of federal courts against labor activites through antitrust laws, but it proved to be less than full effective
- _________ is the acronym for the health care reform passed in March 2009
- __________ covers all aspects of the selection process and assist employers in complying with Title V!!, executive orders and other equal employment requirements of federal law.
5 True/False questions
$4.4 Billion → ______ is a formal association of employees that promotes the interests of its membership through collective action
Money Purchase Plan → _________ hlep quantify recruitment efforts at different points in the process
Advantages of Recruiting Internally → 1. Rewards good work of current employees
2. Cost effective
3. Imporove Morale
4. Can asses known past performance
5. Can result in succession and promotions
403B → ______ is a formal association of employees that promotes the interests of its membership through collective action
Disparate Impact → An interview question that disqualified woman at a significantly higher rate than other applicants is an example of ________.