5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Compensable factors when evaluating employees for pay raises
- Uniform Guidelines of Employee Selection Procedures
- When it is relevant to the job
- Performance/Merit-Based Pay
- PPCA- Patient Protection Affordable Care Act
- a 1. Skill
4. Working Conditions
- b an organization that bases salary on the level of individual skills would be most apt to implement _______
- c When can you ask an applicant if they belong to certain organizations?
- d _________ is the acronym for the health care reform passed in March 2009
- e __________ covers all aspects of the selection process and assist employers in complying with Title V!!, executive orders and other equal employment requirements of federal law.
5 Multiple choice questions
- __________ is the type of interview that asks the candidates the same questions
- _________ hlep quantify recruitment efforts at different points in the process
- _______ summarizes the most important features of a job.
- Developed with job analysis data. After determining the KSA's needed to perform a job, numeric values are assigned to the responses on the form. This is a _______?
- __________ is a fund created by the employer, employee or jointly that is used to pay for the first X dollars of health care expenses
5 True/False questions
Union → A retirement plan for a nonprofit institution that allows workers to make pretax contributions to a tax-sheltered annuity is ___________.
Money Purchase Plan → _______ summarizes the most important features of a job.
Advantages of Recruiting Internally → 1. Rewards good work of current employees
2. Cost effective
3. Imporove Morale
4. Can asses known past performance
5. Can result in succession and promotions
Single-Rate Pay or "Flat-Rate Pay" → This act regulates minimum wage, overtime, exempt and nonexempt status
1935 Wagner Act → _______ was passed giving employees the right to organize and bargain collectively
aka "National Labor Relations Board" or NLRB