5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Processing Phone Call
- Single-Rate Pay or "Flat-Rate Pay"
- $4.4 Billion
- Weighted Application Form
- a Developed with job analysis data. After determining the KSA's needed to perform a job, numeric values are assigned to the responses on the form. This is a _______?
- b Owners had an economic advantage during the lockout reducing their operating expenses at an estimate of __________
- c __________ is a telephone call to clarify a few points on the application form. This can be a time-effective way to prescreen candidates
- d _________ each employee of a job has the same rate of pay regardless of perfomance or seniority
- e ________ is wanting what other companies offer or perceiving your benefits are competitive.
5 Multiple choice questions
- _______ was the NFLPA representative for the players
- __________ was designed to withdraw the power of federal courts against labor activites through antitrust laws, but it proved to be less than full effective
- 1. Rewards good work of current employees
2. Cost effective
3. Imporove Morale
4. Can asses known past performance
5. Can result in succession and promotions
- __________ covers all aspects of the selection process and assist employers in complying with Title V!!, executive orders and other equal employment requirements of federal law.
- __________ is the type of interview that asks the candidates the same questions
5 True/False questions
Performance/Merit-Based Pay → an organization that bases salary on the level of individual skills would be most apt to implement _______
Job Description → _________ gives current employees the chance to respond to announcements of positions.
Yield Rate → ________ is wanting what other companies offer or perceiving your benefits are competitive.
Union → ________ is wanting what other companies offer or perceiving your benefits are competitive.
Compensable factors when evaluating employees for pay raises → 1. Skill
4. Working Conditions