5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- to pull off or out; to pick.
- to remove the feathers from.
- to pull at and let go.
- a wreath or chain of leaves and flowers
- noisy merrymaking
- showing to much pride in oneself and scorn or contempt for others.
- a sudden wish to do something without a particular reason;a fanciful idea.
5 True/False questions
gratify → a state of great joy,delight,or love
beseech → noisy merrymaking
impetuous → a state of great joy,delight,or love
ponder → to think about;to consider carefully
rapture → a state of great joy,delight,or love