5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 1787 meeting at which the U.S. Constitution was created.
- In which of part of our bicameral legislature is representation equal?
- Act of formal approval
- How did Shays' rebellion end?
- What created a weak central government and gave supremacy to the states?
- a Constitutional Convention
- b The Senate
- c The Articles of Confederation.
- d The Massachusetts militia put down the rebellion.
- e ratification
5 Multiple choice questions
- The legislature.
- Permission to leave goods for later collection.
- To protest high state taxes.
- Patrick Henry, George Mason, and Mercy Otis Warren.
- Majority Rule
5 True/False questions
Name the two main weaknesses of the federal government under the Articles of Confederation. → Confederation Congress
Which proposed plan of government provided for a bicameral legislature and 3-branches of government? → The Virginia or Large State Plan
Law that established governmental structure in the land west of the Appalachians. → Northwest Ordinance of 1787
Lands northwest of the Appalachian Mountains, covered by the Land Ordinance of 1785 → Federalists
Supporters of the Constitution called themselves... → Federalists