5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What was the purpose of the Bill of Rights?
- Place where weapons are kept.
- Define bicameral.
- Which proposed plan of government provided for a bicameral legislature and 3-branches of government?
- Which branch interprets the law?
- a The judicial branch
- b Arsenal
- c The Virginia or Large State Plan
- d A two-house law making body.
- e To guarantee basic freedoms of individuals and states.
5 Multiple choice questions
- John Jay, Alexander Hamilton, and James Madison.
- To prevent tyranny. A republic. Individual rights and freedoms protected
- Confederation Congress
- If Congress banned the slave trade.
- They thought that representation based upon population would give the large states more power.
5 True/False questions
What was the purpose of the 1787, Philadelphia Convention? → To discuss revision of the Articles of Confederation
What is a system of government in which power is shared between he states and the national government? → The Articles of Confederation.
Lands northwest of the Appalachian Mountains, covered by the Land Ordinance of 1785 → Federalists
An uprising in Massachusetts by farmers who could not pay their taxes and whose farms were being foreclosed. → Shay's Rebellion
One-house legislature → A two-house law making body.