5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How did Shays' rebellion end?
- Under the Articles of Confederation, who had the authority to tax?
- Under the Articles of Confederation, who had the power to enforce laws?
- The first plan for our national government.
- Lands northwest of the Appalachian Mountains, covered by the Land Ordinance of 1785
- a The Massachusetts militia put down the rebellion.
- b The states.
- c Articles of Confederation
- d Northwest Territory
- e The states
5 Multiple choice questions
- Permission to leave goods for later collection.
- To convince people to approve of the Constitution.
5 True/False questions
A system in which more than one-half of a group holds power to make decisions binding the entire group. → Majority Rule
Who believed that the Constitution needed a Bill of Rights? → Antifederalists
National law making body formed by the Articles of Confederation. → Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, and Patrick Henry.
What is a system of government in which power is shared between he states and the national government? → Federalism
Who was missing at the Constitutional Convention? → Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, and Patrick Henry.