5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Another term for voting rights
- A system in which more than one-half of a group holds power to make decisions binding the entire group.
- Why did the smaller states object to the Virginia Plan?
- Law that established governmental structure in the land west of the Appalachians.
- A form of government when citizens elect representatives to govern for them.
- a Northwest Ordinance of 1787
- b Republicanism
- c They thought that representation based upon population would give the large states more power.
- d Suffrage
- e Majority Rule
5 Multiple choice questions
- To prevent a tyranny
- To convince people to approve of the Constitution.
- To prevent tyranny. A republic. Individual rights and freedoms protected
- Articles of Confederation
- Population and wealth.
5 True/False questions
Define bicameral. → Levy
Addition to a document → Amendment
Place where weapons are kept. → Arsenal
Under the Articles of Confederation, who had the power to declare war? → The states
Who led the farmer rebellion in Massachusetts? → To protest high state taxes.