5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Supporters of the Constitution called themselves...
- Who was George Mason?
- Define bicameral.
- Why did America's leaders want a republic, not a monarchy?
- A form of government when citizens elect representatives to govern for them.
- a Federalists
- b Republicanism
- c A well known Antifederalist.
- d A two-house law making body.
- e To prevent a tyranny
5 Multiple choice questions
- To discuss revision of the Articles of Confederation
- The judicial branch
- Land Ordinance of 1785
- Permission to leave goods for later collection.
5 True/False questions
Under the Articles of Confederation, who had the power to declare war? → The Federal Government
Which proposed plan of government provided for a bicameral legislature and 3-branches of government? → The Virginia or Large State Plan
Place where weapons are kept. → Arsenal
The first plan for our national government. → Articles of Confederation
What did the states want from a national government? → Articles of Confederation