5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who was George Mason?
- How did Shays' rebellion end?
- What created a weak central government and gave supremacy to the states?
- Define right of deposit.
- What is another name for the Great Compromise?
- a Permission to leave goods for later collection.
- b The Massachusetts militia put down the rebellion.
- c The Connecticut Compromise
- d A well known Antifederalist.
- e The Articles of Confederation.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To discuss revision of the Articles of Confederation
- How slaves would be counted for representation and taxation.
5 True/False questions
Who was missing at the Constitutional Convention? → Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, and Patrick Henry.
What did the states want from a national government? → Articles of Confederation
An uprising in Massachusetts by farmers who could not pay their taxes and whose farms were being foreclosed. → The Federal Government
Name the two house of our American government. → Articles of Confederation
Under the Virginia Plan - what would representation be based upon? → Articles of Confederation