5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Another term for voting rights
- Supporters of the Constitution called themselves...
- Who led the farmer rebellion in Massachusetts?
- A system in which more than one-half of a group holds power to make decisions binding the entire group.
- Name the two main weaknesses of the federal government under the Articles of Confederation.
- a Daniel Shays
- b Majority Rule
- c Suffrage
- d Name the two main weaknesses of the federal government under the Articles of Confederation.
- e Federalists
5 Multiple choice questions
- To protest high state taxes.
- If Congress banned the slave trade.
- The Articles of Confederation.
- The states.
- To guarantee basic freedoms of individuals and states.
5 True/False questions
Place where weapons are kept. → Arsenal
Who were the leading Antifederalists? → Patrick Henry, George Mason, and Mercy Otis Warren.
Under the Virginia Plan - what would representation be based upon? → Population and wealth.
The first plan for our national government. → To prevent tyranny. A republic. Individual rights and freedoms protected
Act of formal approval → ratification