5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Programming or Scripting-Based Animation
- Computer Generated Animation
- Playback rate
- Path Animation
- a Requires knowledge of a programming or scripting language.
Example: Rollover or Mouseover
When the mouse is moved over an image, it changes to a different image so quickly that it looks as if the change has occurred in a single instant.
Created by using scripting
languages such as
- b Vertical red marker in the timeline that shows which frame is the current frame.
- c The rate in frames per second in which the movie plays.
- d All images, objects and animation are created on the computer.
Typically uses 3-D images.
Adds two steps to the animation process.
Modeling - process of creating a wireframe structure of the 3-D objects and scenes.
Rendering - process of applying colors, textures, shadows, transparency, etc. to create the final image or animation.
- e Also called vector animation. An object follows a path which is a line, or vector, inserted by the animator
5 Multiple choice questions
- A hardware or software application that adds a specific feature to a browser.
- Dragging the playhead across the timeline in order to preview the animation.
- Stores frequently used graphics, movie clips, and buttons.
- An animation process in which frames are created between the keyframes that are needed to create the illusion of movement.
- The computer is used to make the animation process quicker and easier.
Usually involves 2-D images
Can be hand-drawn and scanned into the computer.
Can be drawn directly into the computer using graphics tablets.
The images are positioned into keyframes containing the most important movements.
Tweening is then performed by the computer to create images between keyframes.
5 True/False questions
Standalone Player → The rate in frames per second at which the movie is downloaded.
Bandwidth → Vertical red marker in the timeline that shows which frame is the current frame.
WAV → MP3 is a standard format for music files sent over the Internet that compresses music or other types of audio.
Executable File → A program file that can cause an application to run on your computer when it is opend.
Morphing Animation → The term morphing comes from the word metamorphosis, which is the transformation of one thing into another.
The beginning image is inserted.
The ending image is inserted. The computer performs the tweening to generate a sequence of images, each of which is slightly different from the one it follows to gradually morph the two objects.
For example, a photograph of one person might gradually morph into a picture of another person.