5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- natural gas
- fossil fuel
- durable manufacturing
- a the mass production of goods that are expected to last more than one year
- b a nonrenewable energy resource formed from the remains of organisms that lived long ago; examples includes petroleum, coal, and natural gas
- c an economic system in which the government owns the major industries and promise to male production decisions for the welfare of the society; a command economy
- d a fossil fuel in the gaseous state
- e commodities (goods or services) bought from a foreign country
5 Multiple choice questions
- An economic system characterized by private property, competitive markets, economic incentives, and limited government involvement in the production, distribution, and pricing of goods and services.
- a tax on imports or exports
- A traditional grazing method in which nomadic herdsmen wander freely over rangelands in search of good grazing for their livestock.
- a mixture of two or more metals
- a service industry does not produce goods but povide a skill or service. such as banking, transport, doctors and more.
5 True/False questions
aquaculture → principal Ore from which aluminum is made
publishing industry → publishing of books magazines and newspapers
primary industry → Manufacturing businesses that take materials from primary industries and other secondary industries and make them into goods. It has 2 types: construction and manufacturing
free market → people or businesses that are interested in buying a product
raw material → a natural resource that has been extracted from primary industries and been changed to make other products