5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- nomadic herding
- tertiary industry
- industrial revolution
- a A traditional grazing method in which nomadic herdsmen wander freely over rangelands in search of good grazing for their livestock.
- b a service industry does not produce goods but povide a skill or service. such as banking, transport, doctors and more.
- c transmitting information and communicating through electronic impulses
- d a mixture of two or more metals
- e A series of improvements in industrial technology that transformed the process of manufacturing goods.
5 Multiple choice questions
- materials found in nature that are used by living things
- the group of eight countries that produces more than 3/4th's of the worlds manufacturing value
- Big busnises and companies in the process of making a raw material into a finished product; especially in large quantities.
- the monetary value of all goods and services produced for sale within a country's borders over the course of a year
- the mass production of goods that are expected to last for less than one year
5 True/False questions
coal → fossil fuel consisting of carbonized vegetable matter deposited in the Carboniferous period
free trade → A market with few government restrictions on how a good or service can be produced or sold or on how a factor of production can be employed.
cash crop → a mixture of two or more metals
development → the act of making some area of land or water more profitable or productive or useful
durable manufacturing → the mass production of goods that are expected to last for less than one year