5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- industrial revolution
- commercial farming
- nondurable manufacturing
- a A series of improvements in industrial technology that transformed the process of manufacturing goods.
- b a naturally occurring, inorganic solid that has a crystal structure and a definite chemical composition.
- c the mass production of goods that are expected to last for less than one year
- d the large-scale production of crops for sale
- e a mixture of two or more metals
5 Multiple choice questions
- transmitting information and communicating through electronic impulses
- An economic system characterized by private property, competitive markets, economic incentives, and limited government involvement in the production, distribution, and pricing of goods and services.
- a service industry does not produce goods but povide a skill or service. such as banking, transport, doctors and more.
- farming in which only enough food to feed one's family is produced
- Manufacturing businesses that take materials from primary industries and other secondary industries and make them into goods. It has 2 types: construction and manufacturing
5 True/False questions
development → the branch of social science that deals with the production and distribution and consumption of goods and services and their management
infrastructure → the cultivation of water plants and animals in a controlled area
aquaculture → mans hard work to make a living
developed country → country that has a great deal of technology and manufacturing
free trade → A market with few government restrictions on how a good or service can be produced or sold or on how a factor of production can be employed.