5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- tertiary industry
- publishing industry
- value added
- General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT)
- a a service industry does not produce goods but povide a skill or service. such as banking, transport, doctors and more.
- b publishing of books magazines and newspapers
- c A trade agreement that contained loopholes that enables countries to avoid trade-barrier reduction agreements
- d the gross value of the product minus the costs of raw materials and energy.
- e the application of science to industry
5 Multiple choice questions
- a fossil fuel in the gaseous state
- commodities (goods or services) bought from a foreign country
- a nonrenewable energy resource formed from the remains of organisms that lived long ago; examples includes petroleum, coal, and natural gas
- the monetary value of all goods and services produced for sale within a country's borders over the course of a year
- a naturally occurring, inorganic solid that has a crystal structure and a definite chemical composition.
5 True/False questions
World Trade Organization → International organization that regulates international trade
embargo → people or businesses that are interested in buying a product
free market → A market with few government restrictions on how a good or service can be produced or sold or on how a factor of production can be employed.
petroleum → a class of elements characterized by physical properties that include shininess, malleability, ductility, and conductivity
industrial revolution → A series of improvements in industrial technology that transformed the process of manufacturing goods.