Noun. A system of doctrines put forth by an authority, especially a Church, to be the absolute truth.
Adj. 1. Pertaining to dogma.
2. Expressed in an authoritative or arrogant manner.
Adj. Not in agreememnt with accepted beliefs; holding unorthodox opinions.
1. Noun. A person who believes nothing can be known about the existence of a god.
2. Adj. Relating to the belief that existence of a God is unknowable.
Noun. Art of judging human character by facial features; facial features when regarded as revealing character.
Noun. A prediction of the outcome of a disease; any forecast or prediction.
Noun. A standard, rule, or test on which a decision or judgement can be made.
Noun. Pretending to have feelings, beliefs, or virtues that one does not have.
Noun. A general pardon for offenders; especially for political offenses.
Adj. Relating to or assisting the memory.
Adj. Frantic; Frenzied.
1. Noun. A severe mental disorder in which a person becomes unable to act or reason in a rational way, often with delusions and with withdrawal from relationships.
2. Noun. A situation of extreme conflict between choices, loyalties, or ways of life.
Tr.v. 1.(Legal) to call to court to answer charges.
2. To accuse; to charge with wrongdoing.
Noun. The reasons underlying something, often presented as a statement.
Tr.v. To provide a rational basis for something, often by false or self-serving reasoning.
Adj. Wise, insightful (often used ironically, but not all the time).
1. Noun. A person, usually elderly, who is honored for wisdom and experience.
2. Adj. Wise; judicious
Noun. The act of percieving or knowing.
Adj. Aware; having knowledge of something.
Noun. An expert, or very discriminating person, especially in matters of art and taste.
Adj. Widely and unfavorably known; infamous.
Tr.v. To determine by mathematics.
Tr.v. To attribute or ascribe a quality, especially a FAULT, to a person.
Tr.v. To assign a reputation to (usually used with "to be").
Adj. Supposed; reputed.
Noun. A sign or feeling concerning some future event; an omen; foreboding.
Adj. Shrewd; having good judgement; perceptive.
Adj. 1. Guided by one's sense of right and wrong.
2. Thorough; with careful attention.
Noun. A direct vote of all the people of a country or district on an important matter; a referandum.
Noun. Knowledge of events before they occur; foresight; foreknowledge.
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions above and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.