Study sets, textbooks, questions
Upgrade to remove ads
Student enrollment 1-10
Terms in this set (10)
1.Who is the original man?
The Original Man is the Asiatic Blackman. The maker,the owner, the cream of the planet Earth,father of civilization and God of the universe.
2.who is the colored man?
The colored man is the Caucasian white man or yacub's grafted devil of the planet earth.
3.what is the total population of the original nation here in the wilderness of North America and all over the planet earth?
The population of the original nation here in the wilderness of North America is 17 million plus the 2 million Indians making it a total of 19 million and all over the planet earth 4 billion 400 million
4. What is the total population of colored people here in the wilderness of North America and all over the planet earth?
The population of the colored people here in the wilderness of North America is 103 million and over the planet earth there is 400 million.
5. What is the total square mileage of the planet earth?
196 million 940 thousand square miles
6. What is the exact area of square miles of useful land used everyday by the total population of the planet earth?
29million square miles
7. How much is used by the original man?
The original man use 23 million square miles.
8. How much useful land is used by the colored man?
The colored man uses 6 million square miles
9. What is said birth record of the Nation of Islam?
The Nation of Islam has no said birth record.it has no beginning nor ending. It's is older than the sun,moon,and stars
10. What is the said birth record of said nations other than islam?
Buddhism is 35,000 years old. Christianity is 551 years old
Sets found in the same folder
1-14 lost found Muslim lesson #1
The restrictive laws of Islam
Sets with similar terms
South America study guide
Yr 9 Hum Global Facts
Earth Science Test #4 - Dr. Albright
North America - U.S. & Canada
Other Quizlet sets
Menstrual cycle Smartbook
Current Events (02/21/17 - 03/21/17)
Tell me questions