5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ice crystals
- a frozen raindrops
- b Dew forms during this part of the water cycle.
- c a lake formed behind a dam
- d These cover about 75 percent of Earth.
- e Many clouds in the summer sky are made of these.
5 Multiple choice questions
- when ice turns into water vapor without first melting
- the changing of a gas into a liquid
- the layer of rock and soil that groundwater flows through
- This forms when water vapor on a surface freezes without first becoming liquid water.
- a measure of how salty water is
5 True/False questions
air pressure → This forms when a large piece of ice breaks off a glacier or ice sheet.
groundwater → Groundwater that flows into the ocean does not involve ___ vapor.
fresh → This forms when water vapor on a surface freezes without first becoming liquid water.
evaporation → the changing of a liquid into a gas
water → Groundwater that flows into the ocean does not involve ___ vapor.