5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a About 7/10 of Earth's ___ water is frozen into ice.
- b a measure of how salty water is
- c The top level of groundwater in a(n) ___ is called water table.
- d These cover about 75 percent of Earth.
- e the changing of a gas into a liquid
5 Multiple choice questions
- Groundwater that flows into the ocean does not involve ___ vapor.
- Rivers, streams, and lakes are surface ___ water.
- Dew forms during this part of the water cycle.
- frozen raindrops
- evaporation, condensation, precipitation, run-off
5 True/False questions
water table → the top level of groundwater in an aquifer
currents → About 7/10 of Earth's ___ water is frozen into ice.
ice crystals → Many clouds in the summer sky are made of these.
sublimation → the changing of a liquid into a gas
groundwater → Groundwater that flows into the ocean does not involve ___ vapor.