5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Water that fills spaces between particles of rock and soil is called _____.
- b This forms when water vapor on a surface freezes without first becoming liquid water.
- c frozen raindrops
- d The top level of groundwater in a(n) ___ is called water table.
- e the changing of a liquid into a gas
5 Multiple choice questions
- water leaving clouds as rain, snow, sleet, or hail
- the layer of rock and soil that groundwater flows through
- the top level of groundwater in an aquifer
- evaporation, condensation, precipitation, run-off
- A liter of cold water with high ____ is heavier than a liter of warm water with low ____.
5 True/False questions
salinity → frozen raindrops
frozen → ___ raindrops falling from clouds are called sleet.
water → Groundwater that flows into the ocean does not involve ___ vapor.
alike-water vapor is formed in both; different-sublimation is slower → Two ways the most communities treat water before it comes into your home.
currents → These carry warm water toward the poles.