5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- filtering, adding chemicals like fluoride & chlorine
- a Dew forms during this part of the water cycle.
- b Two ways the most communities treat water before it comes into your home.
- c the changing of a liquid into a gas
- d a measure of how salty water is
5 Multiple choice questions
- a lake formed behind a dam
- About 7/10 of Earth's ___ water is frozen into ice.
- ___ raindrops falling from clouds are called sleet.
- Many clouds in the summer sky are made of these.
- These carry warm water toward the poles.
5 True/False questions
alike-water vapor is formed in both; different-sublimation is slower → How are evaporation & sublimation alike and different?
salinity → frozen raindrops
aquifer → The top level of groundwater in a(n) ___ is called water table.
water table → evaporation, condensation, precipitation, run-off
frost → About 7/10 of Earth's ___ water is frozen into ice.