5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- alike-water vapor is formed in both; different-sublimation is slower
- a ___ raindrops falling from clouds are called sleet.
- b How are evaporation & sublimation alike and different?
- c The ocean will most likely have the greatest ___ in an area where the water evaporates quickly.
- d frozen raindrops
- e Water that fills spaces between particles of rock and soil is called _____.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Rivers, streams, and lakes are surface ___ water.
- Dew forms during this part of the water cycle.
- a measure of how salty water is
- Many clouds in the summer sky are made of these.
- Two ways the most communities treat water before it comes into your home.
5 True/False questions
currents → Rivers, streams, and lakes are surface ___ water.
reservoir → This forms when a large piece of ice breaks off a glacier or ice sheet.
aquifer → Groundwater that flows into the ocean does not involve ___ vapor.
fresh → About 7/10 of Earth's ___ water is frozen into ice.
evaporation → the changing of a liquid into a gas