5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- air pressure
- a the changing of a gas into a liquid
- b This forms when a large piece of ice breaks off a glacier or ice sheet.
- c A liter of cold water with high ____ is heavier than a liter of warm water with low ____.
- d When air moves upward to areas of less ___ ___, clouds often form.
5 Multiple choice questions
- water leaving clouds as rain, snow, sleet, or hail
- These cover about 75 percent of Earth.
- The ocean will most likely have the greatest ___ in an area where the water evaporates quickly.
- Rivers, streams, and lakes are surface ___ water.
- Groundwater that flows into the ocean does not involve ___ vapor.
5 True/False questions
currents → Rivers, streams, and lakes are surface ___ water.
frost → Rivers, streams, and lakes are surface ___ water.
fresh → About 7/10 of Earth's ___ water is frozen into ice.
aquifer → The top level of groundwater in a(n) ___ is called water table.
aquifer → the layer of rock and soil that groundwater flows through