5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Density-dependent limiting factor
- Age-structure diagram
- Exponential growth
- a limits population growth based on population density;ex. disease, competition, predation
- b Diagram that shows human population info based on age and gender
- c population movement out of an area
- d Growth that increases over time. Found under perfect conditions only
- e study of human populations
5 Multiple choice questions
- Rate of increase or decrease of a population
- Anything that limits population growth
- Using natural resources without running out of them, and providing for human needs without causing long term environmental harm.
- Total genetic variety on the planet
- Number of individuals in an area
5 True/False questions
Biodiversity → Total diversity in the biosphere. The combination of ecosystem, species, and genetic diversity.
Deforestation → Loss of forests through natural or man made causes; logging forests
Renewable resource → Any resource that cannot be replaced by natural processes; ex. Oil, coal, aluminum
Pollutant → A harmful material that can enter the biosphere through air, land, or water.; murcury
Overfishing → Total diversity in the biosphere. The combination of ecosystem, species, and genetic diversity.