5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Endangered species
- Sustainability/sustainable development
- a Removing more fish from the oceans than can be naturally produced; catching more fish than will be born
- b A harmful material that can enter the biosphere through air, land, or water.; murcury
- c A way of manageing natural resources to preserve habitats and wildlife.
- d Using natural resources without running out of them, and providing for human needs without causing long term environmental harm.
- e Species with very low numbers that is at risk of dying out
5 Multiple choice questions
- Resources can regenerate or replenish over time;ex. growing more trees after logging/using wind energy/cleaning and reusing drinking water
- Plants and animals that fishing boats remove from the oceans, that are not intended for use/consumption; catching dolphins in your nets while fishing for tuna.
- Total diversity in the biosphere. The combination of ecosystem, species, and genetic diversity.
- study of human populations
- population movement out of an area
5 True/False questions
Invasive species → Species that move into ecosystems that do not contain any of their normal population limiting factors
Biological magnification → When good land is turned into a desert through farming, overgrazing, and/or drought
Density-dependent limiting factor → limits population growth not based on population density; ex. natural disaster, seasonal changes, etc.
Population density → Total diversity in the biosphere. The combination of ecosystem, species, and genetic diversity.
Deforestation → When good land is turned into a desert through farming, overgrazing, and/or drought