5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Genetic diversity
- Growth rate
- Nonrenewable resource
- a Rate of increase or decrease of a population
- b Loss of forests through natural or man made causes; logging forests
- c Total genetic variety on the planet
- d A way of manageing natural resources to preserve habitats and wildlife.
- e Any resource that cannot be replaced by natural processes; ex. Oil, coal, aluminum
5 Multiple choice questions
- study of human populations
- Most number of individuals that an ecosystem can have
- population movement out of an area
- Lots of different habitats, communities, and ecological processes in the world.
- Growth that increases over time. Found under perfect conditions only
5 True/False questions
Sustainability/sustainable development → a break in an ecosystem by natural or man made barriers.
By-catch → population movement out of an area
Biodiversity → Total diversity in the biosphere. The combination of ecosystem, species, and genetic diversity.
Desertification → Loss of forests through natural or man made causes; logging forests
Immigration → population movement out of an area