5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Population density
- Invasive species
- Density-dependent limiting factor
- a Species that move into ecosystems that do not contain any of their normal population limiting factors
- b limits population growth based on population density;ex. disease, competition, predation
- c Number of individuals in an area
- d A way of manageing natural resources to preserve habitats and wildlife.
- e Plants and animals that fishing boats remove from the oceans, that are not intended for use/consumption; catching dolphins in your nets while fishing for tuna.
5 Multiple choice questions
- limits population growth not based on population density; ex. natural disaster, seasonal changes, etc.
- Number of different species in the biosphere
- When a species no longer exists
- Removing more fish from the oceans than can be naturally produced; catching more fish than will be born
- Anything that limits population growth
5 True/False questions
Growth rate → Rate of increase or decrease of a population
Biological magnification → When increasing pollutants are passed up the food chain
Genetic diversity → Total genetic variety on the planet
Habitat fragmentation → Loss of forests through natural or man made causes; logging forests
Pollutant → Plants and animals that fishing boats remove from the oceans, that are not intended for use/consumption; catching dolphins in your nets while fishing for tuna.