6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A support worker is free to discuss a client's progress or treatment with a close family member.
- Doing or promoting good
- Accidental injury or negligence
- Clients can decide what kind of treatments they want.
- Ms.Burton will not consent to a physical examination. She is exercising her right to:
- You should not take sides with a client against a family member.
6 True/False questions
concerned with what is right and wrong behaviour → Ethics is:
treating everyone with fairness. → An example of just treatment includes:
behaviour in the workplace → Work ethics means:
Autonomy → Having free choice
Justice → All people should be treated in a fair manner
Intentional harm (Преднамеренное вред) → Accidental injury or negligence