6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Accidental injury or negligence
- You ask Ms.Burton is she is ready to get dressed. she says "I would like to wait until after breakfast. She is exercising her right to:
- You should not take sides with a client against a family member.
- Mr.Burton continues to refuse to take a shower. Which is true?
- All people should be treated in a fair manner
- You can uphold the principle of justice by being concerned about all clients.
6 True/False questions
refuse treatment → Ms.Burton will not consent to a physical examination. She is exercising her right to:
Nonmaleficence → Doing or promoting good
Intentional harm (Преднамеренное вред) → Accidental injury or negligence
concerned with what is right and wrong behaviour → Work ethics means:
Autonomy → Having free choice
True. Clients can decide what kind of treatments they want. → Clients can decide what kind of treatments they want.