5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Straight angle
- Intersecting Lines
- a A quadrilateral with opposite parallel and congruent sides
- b An angle that measures 180 degrees
- c Lines that meet at a point. This point is called an intersection.
- d A rectangle with all congruent sides
- e A 2-D flat surface that extends in all directions without end.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Lines that are not in the same plane and never intersect.
- A parallelogram with all sides congruent
- Divides an angle into 2 equal measures
- A specific part of a line that starts at one point and extends in the other direction without end.
- Means something is equal.
5 True/False questions
Line → A 2-D flat surface that extends in all directions without end.
Rectangle → A parallelogram with opposite sides that are congruent and it has 4 right angles
Acute angle → An angle that measures less than 90 degrees
Right angle → An angle that measures 180 degrees
Congruent Figures → Means something is equal.