5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Supplementary angle
- Parallel Line
- Vertical angles
- Complementary angle
- a A pair of opposite angles that have the same measure
- b Two angles that add up to 90 degrees
- c When the sum of the measures of a pair of angles add up to 180°
- d A specific part of a line that starts at one point and extends in the other direction without end.
- e Lines that never intersect
5 Multiple choice questions
- A quadrilateral with opposite parallel and congruent sides
- All sides are congruent
- A plane close figure
- A quadrilateral with one pair of parallel sides, and these sides are called bases.
- A parallelogram with all sides congruent
5 True/False questions
Intersecting Lines → Lines that meet at a point. This point is called an intersection.
Scalene → A 2-D flat surface that extends in all directions without end.
Regular polygon → A polygon where you can draw a line segment between any two points and it remains inside the figure
Congruent Figures → Means something is equal.
Right angle → An angle that measures 180 degrees