5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Convex Polygon
- Regular polygon
- a A polygon where if you draw a line segment between two points, that segment may lie outside the figure
- b An exact location in space
- c All sides and angles are congruent
- d The common end of the rays that make up an angle.
- e A quadrilateral with one pair of parallel sides, and these sides are called bases.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A Triangle with AT LEAST 2 congruent sides. The base angles of this triangle are also congruent
- A parallelogram with opposite sides that are congruent and it has 4 right angles
- An angle that measures 90 degrees
- Lines that never intersect
- A specific part of a line that starts at one point and extends in the other direction without end.
5 True/False questions
Acute angle → ALL angles are acute
Similar Figures → Have congruent angle measures and proportional sides
Square → A rectangle with all congruent sides
Bisector → The common end of the rays that make up an angle.
Right Triangle → There is one right angle