5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Supplementary angle
- Congruent Figures
- a A parallelogram with all sides congruent
- b When the sum of the measures of a pair of angles add up to 180°
- c All sides are congruent
- d Have equal angles and sides lengths.
- e No sides are congruent
5 Multiple choice questions
- Have congruent angle measures and proportional sides
- An angle more than 90 degrees but less than 180 degrees.
- A straight pathway of points that extend in both directions without end
- One angle is greater than 180 degrees
- A pair of opposite angles that have the same measure
5 True/False questions
Complementary angle → When the sum of the measures of a pair of angles add up to 180°
Point → An exact location in space
Vertex → The common end of the rays that make up an angle.
Regular polygon → A polygon where if you draw a line segment between two points, that segment may lie outside the figure
Straight angle → An angle that measures 180 degrees