5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Vertical angles
- Complementary angle
- Acute angle
- Isosceles Triangle
- Supplementary angle
- a An angle that measures less than 90 degrees
- b A pair of opposite angles that have the same measure
- c A Triangle with AT LEAST 2 congruent sides. The base angles of this triangle are also congruent
- d When the sum of the measures of a pair of angles add up to 180°
- e Two angles that add up to 90 degrees
5 Multiple choice questions
- A polygon where you can draw a line segment between any two points and it remains inside the figure
- A parallelogram with all sides congruent
- A polygon where if you draw a line segment between two points, that segment may lie outside the figure
- An exact location in space
- A quadrilateral with opposite parallel and congruent sides
5 True/False questions
Line Segment → Means something is equal.
Obtuse angle → An angle more than 90 degrees but less than 180 degrees.
Square → A 2-D flat surface that extends in all directions without end.
Parallel Line → Lines that never intersect
Line → A 2-D flat surface that extends in all directions without end.