5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Vertical angles
- Perpendicular Lines
- Congruent Figures
- a Have equal angles and sides lengths.
- b A pair of opposite angles that have the same measure
- c One angle is greater than 180 degrees
- d A parallelogram with all sides congruent
- e Lines that intersect to form 90 degrees
5 Multiple choice questions
- An angle more than 90 degrees but less than 180 degrees.
- A Triangle with AT LEAST 2 congruent sides. The base angles of this triangle are also congruent
- Divides an angle into 2 equal measures
- A parallelogram with opposite sides that are congruent and it has 4 right angles
- An angle that measures 90 degrees
5 True/False questions
Right Triangle → There is one right angle
Ray → A 2-D flat surface that extends in all directions without end.
Straight angle → An angle that measures 180 degrees
Reflex angle → An angle greater than 180 degrees (but less than 360)
Polygon → A plane close figure