5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- accept deposits from people and businesses and use the deposits to finance their business
- full service banks; offer a wide range of financial services from checking accounts to loans to safe deposit boxes and trust accounts
- the document created to show how the two balances were brought into agreement
- the bank or other financial institution that pays the check
- the report the bank will send (mail or email) you on the status of your account
4 True/False questions
Federal Reserve System → a seperate book, usually the same size as the checkbook, for recording account activities.
drawer → Person who writes a check
FDIC → the bank or other financial institution that pays the check
certified check → A personal check for which a bank has guaranteed payment.