5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- full service banks; offer a wide range of financial services from checking accounts to loans to safe deposit boxes and trust accounts
- the bank or other financial institution that pays the check
- nationwide banking plan set up by the federal government to supervise and regulate member banks
- the report the bank will send (mail or email) you on the status of your account
- a seperate book, usually the same size as the checkbook, for recording account activities.
4 True/False questions
cashier's checks → A personal check for which a bank has guaranteed payment.
bank reconciliation → the document created to show how the two balances were brought into agreement
certified check → user-owned, not-for-profit, serving members only
endorsement → consists of only the endorser's name; most unsafe way to endorse a check