5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- in a series connected duplexer, what spark gap, if any, fires during reception?
- a floppy disk will accept what relative humidity range?
- in a magnetron, the magnetic field between the plate and cathode serves what purpose?
- what does the acronym COBOL stand for?
- the state of each core in magnetic core storage is changed by what?
- a acts as a grid
- b the direction of current
- c none
- d 10% to 80%
- e common business oriented language
5 Multiple choice questions
- prevents full amplification of nearby targets and permits full amplification of distant targets
- 20 minutes
- dependent on the directivity of the array
- pre mast advice
5 True/False questions
of the following target parameters, which would most likely be displayed on all radar sets? → slant range
oscillations in an echo box are indications of → a normally operating transmitter
for multitrack tape, what is the range of common recording densities in bits/bytes per inch? → 200-6250
the second specific part of the predicate in a computer instruction, known as the operand, in general asks what question? → coding
in computer terminology, what is called a file? → a collection of records