5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- it is possible to represent a maximum of 256 different characters or bit combinations by using which of the following codes?
- what is the size range of the diameters of magnetic disks?
- a floppy disk will accept what relative humidity range?
- how is the cutoff wavelength for a circular waveguide figured?
- the operation of an electrolumiscent display requires what total numbe of volts?
- a 20
- b 3 inches to 4 feet
- c 1.71 times diameter or 1.17 times "a" dimension
- d 8 bit
- e 10% to 80%
5 Multiple choice questions
- 20 million to 150,000 million
- 3600 rpm
- high resistance to current flow
- acts as a grid
5 True/False questions
which of the following reflectors has a focal line instead of a focal point? → cylindrical
what two methods of data collecting by the CAT require other data sources to be used to draw conclusions and produce findings that can be validly interpreted? → observations and surveys
ouput information is available in how many forms? → common business oriented language
flexible computers that are byte oriented can operate in either a fixed or variable word length mode by which of the following techniques? → fixed word length
by which of the following methods are magnetic tape units categorized? → type of packaging