5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what is an indicaiton of high VSWR?
- each filed fo a raster scan CRT is made up of approximately how many lines?
- the process of carefully checking the coding sheets before they are keyed in to the computer is known as what?
- in a 3 cavity klystron, what cavity, if any, contributes most to the velocity modulation of the electron beam?
- to kill any parasites on scavanger birds, you should boil the birds for what minimum length of time?
- a desk checking
- b 525
- c the middle cavity
- d 20 minutes
- e arcing, hot spots, excessive reflections
5 Multiple choice questions
- 8 bit
- to prevent full amplification of strong and permit fill amplification of weak signals
- 3 inches to 4 feet
- decrease in dimensions
- acutal number of picture elements
5 True/False questions
how many fundamental and discrete steps are involved in solving a problem on a computer? → four
what part of the program must the programmer prepare according to the format required by the language and the computer to be used? → 200,000
a special device is needed to burn the program in what type of memory? → RAM
for multitrack tape, what is the range of common recording densities in bits/bytes per inch? → 3 inches to 4 feet
computers that store a single character in each address location are said to be which of the following types of computers? → character addressable