5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- in a series connected duplexer, what spark gap, if any, fires during reception?
- what is the data to be represented called?
- what year did electronics enter the computing scene?
- what is the speed range of a magnetic drum?
- the usual range of rotational speed for floppy disks is what?
- a none
- b 1919
- c source data
- d 300-400 rpm
- e 600-6000 rpm
5 Multiple choice questions
- 600 to 3000 feet
- slant range
- byte addressable
- a core plane
5 True/False questions
in a 3 cavity klystron, what cavity, if any, contributes most to the velocity modulation of the electron beam? → the middle cavity
information concerning equal opportunity contained in command records may not be obtained through which of the following methods? → SORM OPNAV 3120.32
the process of carefully checking the coding sheets before they are keyed in to the computer is known as what? → the direction of current
to physically organize data on diskettes, what method is used? → sector
the state of each core in magnetic core storage is changed by what? → 300-400 rpm