5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- in a series connected duplexer, what spark gap, if any, fires during reception?
- ouput information is available in how many forms?
- of the following target parameters, which would most likely be displayed on all radar sets?
- for multitrack tape, what is the range of common recording densities in bits/bytes per inch?
- the report and disposition of offenses, NAVPERS 1626/7, contains all of the following information except
- a 3
- b pre mast advice
- c slant range
- d 200-6250
- e none
5 Multiple choice questions
- byte addressable
- source data
- command or operation
5 True/False questions
which of the following publications outlines the command safety program and safety organization? → cylindrical
what are the most common tape densities in bits/bytes per inch? → 800 and 1600
to kill any parasites on scavanger birds, you should boil the birds for what minimum length of time? → 300-400 rpm
if a frequency is decreased, what change, if any, will be required in the dimensions of the bus bar? → direction of the beam
by which of the following methods are magnetic tape units categorized? → type of packaging