5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what year did electronics enter the computing scene?
- to physically organize data on diskettes, what method is used?
- the first successful communications satellite for business applications was launched in what year?
- it is possible to represent a maximum of 256 different characters or bit combinations by using which of the following codes?
- in a frequency sensitive antenna, the physical length of the serpentine section and its relationship to the wavelength of the applied energy determines which of the following characteristics?
- a 8 bit
- b 1919
- c sector
- d 1965
- e direction of the beam
5 Multiple choice questions
- SORM OPNAV 3120.32
5 True/False questions
what is the speed range of a magnetic drum? → 600-6000 rpm
what is the data to be represented called? → 600-6000 rpm
when was the UNIVAC 1 developed? → common business oriented language
the PIN diode begins acting as a variable resistance at what minimum frequency? → pressure
for multitrack tape, what is the range of common recording densities in bits/bytes per inch? → 20 million to 150,000 million