5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- each filed fo a raster scan CRT is made up of approximately how many lines?
- the second specific part of the predicate in a computer instruction, known as the operand, in general asks what question?
- what year did electronics enter the computing scene?
- in computer terminology, what is called a file?
- the process of carefully checking the coding sheets before they are keyed in to the computer is known as what?
- a a collection of records
- b desk checking
- c 525
- d where
- e 1919
5 Multiple choice questions
- 8 bit
- dependent on the directivity of the array
5 True/False questions
the PIN diode begins acting as a variable resistance at what minimum frequency? → above 100 MHz
what is the size range of the diameters of magnetic disks? → source data
a floppy disk will accept what relative humidity range? → fields
in a monopulse scanning system, which of the following feedhorn signal combinations makes up the bearing signal? → (A+C) - (B+D)
in a video montior, what do the frequency bandwidth, the number of characters to be displayed on a line, and the physical size of the screen determine? → acutal number of picture elements