5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- when many magnetic cores are strung together on a screen wire, what type of plane is formed?
- each filed fo a raster scan CRT is made up of approximately how many lines?
- what are the most common tape densities in bits/bytes per inch?
- by which of the following methods are magnetic tape units categorized?
- what is the size range of the diameters of magnetic disks?
- a a core plane
- b 800 and 1600
- c 525
- d 3 inches to 4 feet
- e type of packaging
5 Multiple choice questions
- direction of the beam
5 True/False questions
in computer terminology, what is called a file? → common business oriented language
which of the following reflectors has a focal line instead of a focal point? → 3 inches to 4 feet
what does the acronym COBOL stand for? → common business oriented language
there are how many authorized categories of allotments? → 5
flexible computers that are byte oriented can operate in either a fixed or variable word length mode by which of the following techniques? → proper program instructions