5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the drive motor of a disk drive unit rotates the disk at a what normal, constant speed?
- of the following receiver special circuits, which one is used during sensitivity tests?
- in a radar reciever, which of the following purposes is served by stc?
- what is the data to be represented called?
- computers that store a single character in each address location are said to be which of the following types of computers?
- a prevents full amplification of nearby targets and permits full amplification of distant targets
- b AFC
- c source data
- d character addressable
- e 3600 rpm
5 Multiple choice questions
- it is more than double input
- 8 bit
- repeller voltage
- observations and surveys
5 True/False questions
there are how many authorized categories of allotments? → 5
each filed fo a raster scan CRT is made up of approximately how many lines? → 30
an electron field that enters an electrostatic field and travels in the same direction as the lines of force will react in what way? → type of packaging
computers that are built to retrieve, manipulate, and store a fixed number of characters in each address are said to be which of the following types of computers? → fixed word length
in a series connected duplexer, what spark gap, if any, fires during reception? → tr and atr