5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- there are how many authorized categories of allotments?
- computers that store a single character in each address location are said to be which of the following types of computers?
- ferrite devices are useful in electronic an microwave applications because they possess magnetic properties and offer which of the following other properties?
- in a reflex klystron, the length of time a constant speed electron remains in the space seperating the grid and repeller is determined by which of the following factors?
- in a monopulse scanning system, which of the following feedhorn signal combinations makes up the bearing signal?
- a 5
- b character addressable
- c repeller voltage
- d high resistance to current flow
- e (A+C) - (B+D)
5 Multiple choice questions
- proper program instructions
- tr and atr
- 300-400 rpm
5 True/False questions
in a 3 cavity klystron, what cavity, if any, contributes most to the velocity modulation of the electron beam? → the middle cavity
the preliminary inquiry officer completes what section of the NAVPERS 1626/7? → sector
the first successful communications satellite for business applications was launched in what year? → 1965
what group of related items form a record? → common business oriented language
when was the UNIVAC 1 developed? → 1950