5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the air control panel is designed to regulate
- of the following receiver special circuits, which one is used during sensitivity tests?
- by which of the following methods are magnetic tape units categorized?
- to kill any parasites on scavanger birds, you should boil the birds for what minimum length of time?
- a floppy disk will accept what relative humidity range?
- a 10% to 80%
- b 20 minutes
- c type of packaging
- d pressure
- e AFC
5 Multiple choice questions
- high resistance to current flow
- byte addressable
- dependent on the directivity of the array
- 800 and 1600
5 True/False questions
mnemonic instruction codes and symbolic addresses were developed early in what decade? → 1950s
in a frequency sensitive antenna, the physical length of the serpentine section and its relationship to the wavelength of the applied energy determines which of the following characteristics? → direction of the beam
in a radar reciever, which of the following purposes is served by stc? → to prevent full amplification of strong and permit fill amplification of weak signals
when was the first mechanical adding machine invented? → 1950
numeric, alphabetic, and special characters are represented in a computers internal storage and on magnetic media through the use of what system? → coding