5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the branch of knowledge that deals with the creation and use of technical means and their interrelation with life, society, and the environment, drawing upon such subjects as industrial arts, engineering, applied science, and pure science.
- b to hire or engage the services of (a person or persons); provide employment for; have or keep in one's service: This factory employs thousands of people.
- c an association of individuals, created by law or under authority of law, having a continuous existence independent of the existences of its members, and powers and liabilities distinct from those of its members.
- d to destroy or expend by use; use up.
- e the hazard or chance of loss.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to ask for with proper authority; claim as a right: He demanded payment of the debt.
- the act of producing; creation; manufacture.
- cost or charge: the expense of a good meal.
- the income of a government from taxation, excise duties, customs, or other sources, appropriated to the payment of the public expenses.
- the act or process of organizing.
5 True/False questions
reward → to ask for with proper authority; claim as a right: He demanded payment of the debt.
profits → the hazard or chance of loss.
capital → to furnish or provide (a person, establishment, place, etc.) with what is lacking or requisite: to supply someone clothing; to supply a community with electricity.
leadership → the position or function of a leader, a person who guides or directs a group: He managed to maintain his leadership of the party despite heavy opposition. Synonyms: administration, management, directorship, control, governorship, stewardship, hegemony.
innovations → something new or different introduced: numerous innovations in the high-school curriculum.