5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Potential Reserve
- Renewable Energy
- Hydroelectric Power
- Active Solar Energy Systems
- a Energy that collects energy through the use of mechanical devices like photovotaic cells or flat-plate collectors
- b Resource that has a theoretically unlimited supply and is not depleted when used by humans.
- c Metals utilized to make products other than iron and steel
- d Amount of energy in deposits not yet identified but thought to exist.
- e Power generated by moving water.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Energy system that collects energy without the use of mechanical devices.
- Source of energy that is finite and capable of being exhausted.
- The number of species in a specific habitat.
- Oxygen needed to allow aquatic bacteria to decompose a given load of organic waste.
- The joining two nuclei of two hydrogen atoms to form helium.
5 True/False questions
Nonrenewable Energy → Resource that has a theoretically unlimited supply and is not depleted when used by humans.
Chlorofluorocarbon → Gas used as a propellant in aerosols, solvent, a refrigerant, etc.
Proven Reserve → Amount of energy in deposits not yet identified but thought to exist.
Preservation → Maintenance of a resource in it present condition, with little or no human interaction.
Acid Precipitation → Conversion of sulfur oxides and nitrogen oxides to precipitation.