5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Active Solar Energy Systems
- Air Pollution
- Geothermal Energy
- Animate Power
- a Metals utilized to make products other than iron and steel
- b Power supplied by people or animals.
- c Energy that collects energy through the use of mechanical devices like photovotaic cells or flat-plate collectors
- d Concentration of trace substances at a greater level than average air.
- e Energy from steam or hot water produced from hot or molten underground rocks.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Amount of energy in deposits not yet identified but thought to exist.
- Source of energy that is finite and capable of being exhausted.
- Resource that has a theoretically unlimited supply and is not depleted when used by humans.
- Addition of more waste than a resource can accommodate.
- Can be maintained in a country without depleting resources to the extent that future generations will be unable to keep up.
5 True/False questions
Sanitary Landfill → Power supplied by people or animals.
Biomass Fuel → Energy source that derives from plant material and animal waste.
Recycling → The separation, collection, and processing of unwanted material.
Conservation → Sustainable use and management of a natural resource through consuming at a less rapid rate than it can be replaced.
Acid Precipitation → Sulfur oxides and nitrogen oxides, emitted by burning fossil fuels, enter the atmosphere, combine with other items, and return to Earth.