5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Potential Reserve
- Acid Deposition
- a Sulfur oxides and nitrogen oxides, emitted by burning fossil fuels, enter the atmosphere, combine with other items, and return to Earth.
- b Sustainable use and management of a natural resource through consuming at a less rapid rate than it can be replaced.
- c The number of species in a specific habitat.
- d Gas used as a propellant in aerosols, solvent, a refrigerant, etc.
- e Amount of energy in deposits not yet identified but thought to exist.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Source of energy that is finite and capable of being exhausted.
- Substance in the environment that is useful to people, is economically and technologically feasible to access, and is socially acceptable to use.
- Power supplied by people or animals.
- Energy from steam or hot water produced from hot or molten underground rocks.
- Energy source formed from residue of plants and animals buried millions of years ago.
5 True/False questions
Hydroelectric Power → Power generated by moving water.
Recycling → The separation, collection, and processing of unwanted material.
Passive Solar Energy Systems → Energy system that collects energy without the use of mechanical devices.
Inanimate Power → Power supplied by people or animals.
Nonferrous → Metals utilized to make products other than iron and steel