5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sustainable Development
- Proven Reserve
- a The joining two nuclei of two hydrogen atoms to form helium.
- b The splitting of an atomic nucleus to release energy.
- c The amount of a resource remaining in discovered deposits.
- d Can be maintained in a country without depleting resources to the extent that future generations will be unable to keep up.
- e Metals that are utilized in the production of iron and steel.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The number of species in a specific habitat.
- Power generated by moving water.
- Nuclear power plant that creates its own fuel from plutonium.
- Metals utilized to make products other than iron and steel
- Atmospheric condition formed through a combination of weather conditions and pollution, especially from cars.
5 True/False questions
Nonrenewable Energy → Source of energy that is finite and capable of being exhausted.
Photovoltaic Cell → Mechanism that collects solar rays to generate electricity.
Radioactive Waste → Power supplied by people or animals.
Chlorofluorocarbon → Sustainable use and management of a natural resource through consuming at a less rapid rate than it can be replaced.
Biochemical Oxygen Demand → Energy from steam or hot water produced from hot or molten underground rocks.