BSYS: Chapter 7 Multiple Choice
Terms in this set (10)
1. A form that is read-only enables you to:
2. A combo box enables you to:
Add a drop-down menu
3. Which of the following statements about tab order is false?
None of the above
4. Which of the following would most not likely be a subform?
A list of birth mothers for a child
5. A control connected to a field in a table or query is a(n):
6. A control containing =Date() is most likely to be a(n):
7. Which statement is false about controls?
Forms cannot display calculated controls
8. Which of the following prints once per report?
9. Which of the following prints on every page of a form?
10. Which of these is not available in an Access form?
Group Header section
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
ASCP MLT/MLS Certification Exam (BOC) Preparation
Access 4: Creating and Using Forms & Reports Quiz
Access Chapter 7
Access Ch. 7
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
BSYS: Chapter 7 Matching
BSYS: Chapter 6 Multiple Choice
BSYS: Chapter 6 Matching
BSYS: Chapter 5 Multiple Choice