Uses a beam of electrons, which results in better resolving power than the light microscope
Increase the specimen's size
The ability of an optical instrument to show two objects as separate
- A sac of digestive enzymes found in animal cells
can digest all sorts of macromolecules
Membrane bound structures that do tasks like organs
- Has ribosomes along its outside membrane
- Produce membrane proteins
- Then packages molecule into a transport vesicle
Where ribosome is made
Holds together cells in tissues
Structures in cells that connect to other cells
- Produces lipids including steroids
- Helps liver cells detoxify circulating drugs
An organelle that houses most of a eukaryotic cells DNA
Produces ATP through cellular respiration
Recieves and refines stores and distributes chemical products of the cell
- One of the main manufacturing facilities in a cell
- Produces an enormous variety of molecules
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.