6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A spinning blade used to move a boat or an airplane forward.
- To continue to move forward.
- The attitude a writer often expresses toward their subject.
- a form of printing with raised round marks that blind people can read by touching
- A comparison of unlike things using the words like or as. Simile has an s and as has an s.
5 True/False questions
profile → To continue to move forward.
prominent → Ahead of the rest or in a forward position.
shrivel → A comparison of unlike things using the words like or as. Simile has an s and as has an s.
latin root "pro" → Means forth or forward.
memoir → Writing based on the writer's memory of a particular time, place, or incident