6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A fabric dyed to make the wearer blend in with the environment.
- Writing based on the writer's memory of a particular time, place, or incident
- evil, spiteful; painfully severe or extreme.
- a form of printing with raised round marks that blind people can read by touching
- The attitude a writer often expresses toward their subject.
5 True/False questions
palsied → A side view of an object, escpecially the human head.
simile → A comparison of unlike things using the words like or as. Simile has an s and as has an s.
hyperbole → A side view of an object, escpecially the human head.
prominent → Ahead of the rest or in a forward position.
latin root "pro" → giving human characteristics to non-human things