6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Writing based on the writer's memory of a particular time, place, or incident
- evil, spiteful; painfully severe or extreme.
- Ahead of the rest or in a forward position.
- A side view of an object, escpecially the human head.
- a comparison without using like or as; renames
5 True/False questions
Braille → A comparison of unlike things using the words like or as. Simile has an s and as has an s.
hyperbole → A side view of an object, escpecially the human head.
latin root "pro" → To continue to move forward.
personification → giving human characteristics to non-human things
simile → To shrink or wrinkle.