6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a form of printing with raised round marks that blind people can read by touching
- A fabric dyed to make the wearer blend in with the environment.
- Writing based on the writer's memory of a particular time, place, or incident
- affected with palsy causing muscles to draw up, lack of muscle control.
- a figure of speech that uses exaggeration to express strong emotion, make a point, or evoke humor
5 True/False questions
vicious → A comparison of unlike things using the words like or as. Simile has an s and as has an s.
tone → The attitude a writer often expresses toward their subject.
latin root "pro" → To continue to move forward.
prominent → Ahead of the rest or in a forward position.
profile → A side view of an object, escpecially the human head.