6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Ahead of the rest or in a forward position.
- A fabric dyed to make the wearer blend in with the environment.
- The attitude a writer often expresses toward their subject.
- Writing based on the writer's memory of a particular time, place, or incident
- A comparison of unlike things using the words like or as. Simile has an s and as has an s.
5 True/False questions
metaphor → a comparison without using like or as; renames
hyperbole → A side view of an object, escpecially the human head.
profuse → A side view of an object, escpecially the human head.
palsied → affected with palsy causing muscles to draw up, lack of muscle control.
propeller → A spinning blade used to move a boat or an airplane forward.