6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A fabric dyed to make the wearer blend in with the environment.
- a figure of speech that uses exaggeration to express strong emotion, make a point, or evoke humor
- Writing based on the writer's memory of a particular time, place, or incident
- evil, spiteful; painfully severe or extreme.
- A spinning blade used to move a boat or an airplane forward.
5 True/False questions
Braille → a form of printing with raised round marks that blind people can read by touching
palsied → affected with palsy causing muscles to draw up, lack of muscle control.
profuse → A side view of an object, escpecially the human head.
profile → To continue to move forward.
latin root "pro" → Means forth or forward.