4 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Morality Play
- Boast (as in Beowulf)
- Mystery Play
- Comedy (Medieval definition)
- a ...
- b Boast about what they would do in battle - that psyched him up for the contest and guaranteed that he would not lose is nerve.
- c political system based on bonds of loyalty between lords and vassals
- d a type of religious drama in the MIddle Ages based on stories from the Bible
- e a type of allegorical drama (fifteenth century) making a moral or religious point.
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
Fabliau → ...
Comedies, tragedies, and histories (types of plays written by Shakespeare) → Invented the printing press
Novel → a long work of fiction
Harrowing of hell (Dante) → ...
Humanism → a philosophy in which interests and values of human beings are of primary importance