5 Written questions
2 Matching questions
- a ...
- b a philosophy in which interests and values of human beings are of primary importance
5 Multiple choice questions
- Theater that William Shakespeare owned and wrote plays for.
- about an ethnic hero. lacks organization its plot is eposodic and undefined.
- a type of allegorical drama (fifteenth century) making a moral or religious point.
- Anglo-Saxon word for fate The idea that everyone has an appointed time and place to die. This is why they would go into battle with no regard to protecting themselves.
5 True/False questions
Divine Justice → about an ethnic hero. lacks organization its plot is eposodic and undefined.
Bubonic Plague → ...
Novel → a long work of fiction
Pilgrimage → In the early Middle Ages, non-church literature tended to be about figures such as Beowulf, Siegfried, and Roland. 476-1300 AD after the fall of the Roman Empire
Renaissance → ...