1. Officer's, director's or employees of an insurance company or an insurance agency if that person does not receive any commission on policies written or sold to insure risks located in the State of Georgia.
2. Officers, directors or employees whose activities are executive, administrative, managerial and clerical or combination of these and are indirectly related to the sale, solicitation or negotiation of insurance.
3. Officers, directors or employees whose function relates to underwriting, loss control, inspection, adjusting a claim on a contract of insurance.
4. Officer, director or employee acting as a special agent assisting insurance producers when such assistance is limited to providing technical advice and does include selling, soliciting or negotiation of insurance.
5. An employer or association or its officers, directors or employees who furnish information concerning the administration or operation of a program of employee benefits, so long as they are not compensated by the insurance company issuing the policies.
6. Employees of insurance companies or organization employed by insurance companies for inspection, rating, or classification of risk or training of insurance agents and not individually engage in the sale or solicitation of insurance.
7. A person whose activities are limited to advertising without the intent to solicit insurance in this state through communications in printed publications or other forms of electronic mass media not limited to residents of the state.
8. A salaried full-time employee who advises his or her employer relative to insurance interest of the employer provided the employee does not sell, solicit insurance or receive a commission.