6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Clams and oysters are examples of animals in this group.
- Which group has a complex brain and well developed nervous system?
- The group which has two shells held together by a hinge and muscles
- This group includes octupus, squids and cuttle fish
- Gastropods have this which is a flexible ribbon of tiny teeth
- Snails and slugs belong to this group of mollusks
5 True/False questions
cephalopods → Snails and slugs belong to this group of mollusks
gastropods → The group with a broad foot used to move
gastropods → The group which contains the largest variety of mollusks.
shell → The mantle produces the
bivalves → This group is considered omnivores because they filter small plants and animals from the water