6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- This group includes octupus, squids and cuttle fish
- Clams and oysters are examples of animals in this group.
- Which group captures prey using tentacles?
- Uses foot to move or stay stationary or dig
- Snails and slugs belong to this group of mollusks
- Which group has a complex brain and well developed nervous system?
5 True/False questions
bivalves → A mollusk uses its ________ to obtain oxygen from the water.
mollusk → They are invertebrates with a soft unsegmented body with a shell, mantle and foot.
mollusk → A mollusk uses its ________ to obtain oxygen from the water.
open → The mantle produces the
cephalopods → The group with a broad foot used to move