6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Gastropods have this which is a flexible ribbon of tiny teeth
- This group includes octupus, squids and cuttle fish
- The group which contains the largest variety of mollusks.
- Clams and oysters are examples of animals in this group.
- Which group has a complex brain and well developed nervous system?
- A mollusk uses its ________ to obtain oxygen from the water.
5 True/False questions
shell → The mantle produces the
cephalopods → The group with a broad foot used to move
bivalves → This group is considered omnivores because they filter small plants and animals from the water
mollusk → A mollusk uses its ________ to obtain oxygen from the water.
gastropods → Snails and slugs belong to this group of mollusks