6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The group with a broad foot used to move
- Gastropods have this which is a flexible ribbon of tiny teeth
- They have bilateral symmetry and digestive cavity with two openings.
- Uses foot to move or stay stationary or dig
- Clams and oysters are examples of animals in this group.
- The group which has two shells held together by a hinge and muscles
5 True/False questions
open → The mantle produces the
cephalopods → The group with a broad foot used to move
gastropods → The group which contains the largest variety of mollusks.
gastropods → Snails and slugs belong to this group of mollusks
shell → The mantle produces the