6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- This group is considered omnivores because they filter small plants and animals from the water
- This group includes octupus, squids and cuttle fish
- Uses foot to move or stay stationary or dig
- The group with a broad foot used to move
- Gastropods have this which is a flexible ribbon of tiny teeth
- Which group has a foot adapted to form tentacles that surround the mouth
5 True/False questions
mollusk → A mollusk uses its ________ to obtain oxygen from the water.
gastropods → This group includes octupus, squids and cuttle fish
cephalopods → The group which contains the largest variety of mollusks.
mollusk → They have bilateral symmetry and digestive cavity with two openings.
cephalopods → Which group captures prey using tentacles?