6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The group with a broad foot used to move
- Gastropods have this which is a flexible ribbon of tiny teeth
- They are invertebrates with a soft unsegmented body with a shell, mantle and foot.
- This group is considered omnivores because they filter small plants and animals from the water
- Clams and oysters are examples of animals in this group.
- This group includes octupus, squids and cuttle fish
5 True/False questions
open → What kind of circulatory system do mollusks have?
cephalopods → Snails and slugs belong to this group of mollusks
mollusk → A mollusk uses its ________ to obtain oxygen from the water.
bivalves → A mollusk uses its ________ to obtain oxygen from the water.
cephalopods → Which group has a foot adapted to form tentacles that surround the mouth