6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Which group has a complex brain and well developed nervous system?
- What kind of circulatory system do mollusks have?
- The group which has two shells held together by a hinge and muscles
- The group which contains the largest variety of mollusks.
- They have bilateral symmetry and digestive cavity with two openings.
- The mantle produces the
5 True/False questions
gills → A mollusk uses its ________ to obtain oxygen from the water.
gastropods → Which group captures prey using tentacles?
bivalves → Clams and oysters are examples of animals in this group.
bivalves → Uses foot to move or stay stationary or dig
bivalves → This group is considered omnivores because they filter small plants and animals from the water