6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Gastropods have this which is a flexible ribbon of tiny teeth
- The mantle produces the
- What kind of circulatory system do mollusks have?
- Clams and oysters are examples of animals in this group.
- Which group has a complex brain and well developed nervous system?
- Snails and slugs belong to this group of mollusks
5 True/False questions
mollusk → They have bilateral symmetry and digestive cavity with two openings.
bivalves → A mollusk uses its ________ to obtain oxygen from the water.
cephalopods → The group with a broad foot used to move
gills → A mollusk uses its ________ to obtain oxygen from the water.
gastropods → Which group captures prey using tentacles?