6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Uses foot to move or stay stationary or dig
- Gastropods have this which is a flexible ribbon of tiny teeth
- The group which has two shells held together by a hinge and muscles
- This group includes octupus, squids and cuttle fish
- Which group has a foot adapted to form tentacles that surround the mouth
- The group which contains the largest variety of mollusks.
5 True/False questions
gills → The mantle produces the
cephalopods → Which group captures prey using tentacles?
shell → A mollusk uses its ________ to obtain oxygen from the water.
bivalves → A mollusk uses its ________ to obtain oxygen from the water.
mollusk → They are invertebrates with a soft unsegmented body with a shell, mantle and foot.