6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The group which contains the largest variety of mollusks.
- Which group has a foot adapted to form tentacles that surround the mouth
- This group is considered omnivores because they filter small plants and animals from the water
- The mantle produces the
- Uses foot to move or stay stationary or dig
- Which group captures prey using tentacles?
5 True/False questions
mollusk → They are invertebrates with a soft unsegmented body with a shell, mantle and foot.
open → The mantle produces the
gills → A mollusk uses its ________ to obtain oxygen from the water.
mollusk → A mollusk uses its ________ to obtain oxygen from the water.
gastropods → Which group has a complex brain and well developed nervous system?