5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Stand up for what you believe in, Perseverance and Adapting/ being flexible
- Dana Matherson
- Roy Eberhardt
- a runs off to find the running boy and is hit by a golf ball
- b What important secondary/minor character is a bully?
- c What character trait does Roy Eberhardt display strongly in pretty much everything he does?
- d a concrete object used to represent an abstract idea in a story
- e What are the three main recurring themes in the novel Hoot?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What key event led up to the quote? "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
- tells Roy to mind his own business
- What is Officer Delinko's dream job?
- Why does MF escape with Dana?
- Why is this quote important, "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
5 True/False questions
That's what a real Florida boy would do. → What is Mullet Fingers' real FULL name?
Roy's bedroom → Where does this quote take place, "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
Kelly Colfax → Roy runs off to find running boy and he is hit by a ___________.
Officer Delinko → ___________ finds survey stakes pulled out again, alligators in the portable toilets, and deflated tires!
False → What is Officer Delinko's first name?