5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Roy Eberhardt
- Adapting/being flexible
- Mullet Fingers
- does the right thing, determined, flexible/adaptable, courageous, protective, direct, resourceful, mature
- a Perseveres through injury, refuses help, feeds owls
- b What are Roy's top 8 key traits?
- c Who is the audience in the quote, "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
- d What is Beatrice's last name?
- e What does the osprey symbolize?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Who said, "In one corner of the lot, there's a construction trailer. That's where the cigarettes are stashed?"
- Roy get suspended from bus for two weeks and has to write a(n) ____________ to Dana.
- Who had the environmental papers in their golf bag?
- ___________ finds survey stakes pulled out again, alligators in the portable toilets, and deflated tires!
- What is Dana's last name?
5 True/False questions
Chuck E. Muckle → a figure of speech that compares two unlike things that have something in common using the words "like" or "as"
Roy Eberhardt → Who said this quote "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
Napoleon Bridger Leep → What is Mullet Fingers' real FULL name?
Roy Eberhardt → What is Roy's last name?
tough (mental & physical), loyal, protective, caring → What are Beatrice's top key 4 traits?