5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Beatrice Leep
- Mullet Fingers
- Stand up for what you believe in, Perseverance and Adapting/ being flexible
- Roy Eberhardt
- That's what a real Florida boy would do.
- a Which character is very passionate and independent?
- b tells Roy to mind his own business
- c Who is the speaker in this quote,"I'm glad we got the chance to get to know each other a little better." ?
- d What are the three main recurring themes in the novel Hoot?
- e What is the EXACT last line of the novel, Hoot?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is the name of the author of the novel Hoot?
- Is this statement true or false, T/F Roy lied to Dana about stashing ciggies in his house?
- Roy get suspended from bus for two weeks and has to write a(n) ____________ to Dana.
- Who is the audience in the quote, "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
- Is that this statement true or false, Mullet Fingers buried himself in an owl hole in a school playground?
5 True/False questions
Matherson → What important secondary/minor character is a bully?
impatient, cranky, rude, self-centered, pressured by boss → What is the setting of the novel Hoot?
Roy's bedroom → Where does this quote take place, "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
Roy Eberhardt → Who said, "In one corner of the lot, there's a construction trailer. That's where the cigarettes are stashed?"
Roy Eberhardt → What is Roy's last name?