5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Dana Matherson
- golf ball
- First Person Narrator
- Roy's bedroom
- a Roy runs off to find running boy and he is hit by a ___________.
- b one of the characters tells the story using the pronoun, "I." We only know what this character thinks, feels, and observes.
- c What important secondary/minor character is a bully?
- d a figure of speech that compares two unlike things that have something in common using the words "like" or "as"
- e Where does this quote take place, "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
5 Multiple choice questions
- Who said "I'm glad we got the chance to get to know each other a little better?"
- tells Roy to mind his own business
- runs off to find the running boy and is hit by a golf ball
- What is Councilman Bruce Grandy's job in life?
- What key event led up to the quote? "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
5 True/False questions
Stand up for what you believe in, Perseverance and Adapting/ being flexible → Why does MF escape with Dana?
Roy is struggling to figure out the right thing to do → What is the key issue in this quote, "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
Foreshadowing → the time and place of a story
Mullet Fingers → the time and place of a story
two weeks → What is Beatrice's last name?