5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Councilman Bruce Grandy
- First Person Narrator
- Kelly Colfax
- Roy Eberhardt
- a the most significant and exciting moment in a plot, a turning point when the outcome is decided one way or another
- b one of the characters tells the story using the pronoun, "I." We only know what this character thinks, feels, and observes.
- c Who had the environmental papers in their golf bag?
- d Who punched Dana in the nose?
- e Who was the important reporter in the story?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What key event led up to the quote? "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
- Roy runs off to find running boy and he is hit by a ___________.
- Who is Curly's boss?
- Roy gets suspended from the bus for __________.
- Perseveres through injury, refuses help, feeds owls
5 True/False questions
Third Person Narrator → "all-knowing narrator" - a narrator outside the story tells the tale. This narrator knows everything about all the characters and their problems.
Leep → Is this statement true or false, T/F Roy lied to Dana about stashing ciggies in his house?
Matherson → Who does Mullet Fingers escape with?
Setting → a figure of speech that compares two unlike things that have something in common using the words "like" or "as"
Roy is struggling to figure out the right thing to do → Who had the environmental papers in their golf bag?