5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Kelly Colfax
- Councilman Bruce Grandy
- Dana Matherson
- a Who does Mullet Fingers escape with?
- b a figure of speech that compares two unlike things that have something in common using the words "like" or "as"
- c Who was the important reporter in the story?
- d a concrete object used to represent an abstract idea in a story
- e Who had the environmental papers in their golf bag?
5 Multiple choice questions
- He was gripped with curiosity as the running boy dashed through one neat green yard after another, getting smaller in ______ vision as he put a wider distance between himself and the school bus.
- Who is the speaker in this quote,"I'm glad we got the chance to get to know each other a little better." ?
- Who said, "In one corner of the lot, there's a construction trailer. That's where the cigarettes are stashed?"
- Who punched Dana in the nose?
- What are Beatrice's top key 4 traits?
5 True/False questions
because Dana is slow and fat, therefore he is assuring his escape → What is the key issue in this quote, "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
Roy is struggling to figure out the right thing to do → Who had the environmental papers in their golf bag?
apology letter → Roy get suspended from bus for two weeks and has to write a(n) ____________ to Dana.
Roy Eberhardt → Who said this quote "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
Carl Hiaasen → What is the name of the author of the novel Hoot?