5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Carl Hiaasen
- two weeks
- Roy had let Mullet Fingers use his name at the hospital. Roy learned to choose his heart, but also used his head to start the Mother Paula protest.
- Adapting/being flexible
- a What is Officer Delinko's first name?
- b What is the name of the author of the novel Hoot?
- c What key event led up to the quote? "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
- d What does the osprey symbolize?
- e Roy gets suspended from the bus for __________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Roy get suspended from bus for two weeks and has to write a(n) ____________ to Dana.
- What is Officer Delinko's dream job?
- What is the EXACT last line of the novel, Hoot?
- Who said, "In one corner of the lot, there's a construction trailer. That's where the cigarettes are stashed?"
- What is Mullet Fingers' real FULL name?
5 True/False questions
Modern-Day in Coconut Cove, Florida → What is Councilman Bruce Grandy's job in life?
Beatrice Leep → tells Roy to mind his own business
Roy learns from this quote that following his heart can be a good thing. He steps up and protects the owls → What is the key issue in this quote, "You have to decide between your head and your heart?"
Roy Eberhardt → runs off to find the running boy and is hit by a golf ball
Roy Eberhardt → What important character is an only child?