6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- long journey, complicated
Ex: the odessey
- breaking down subject matter into specific topics and concepts it includes.
- a statement that seems contradictory yet can impress some truth
"men hold me formidable for guile in peace and war"
- repition of constant sounds at the beginning of words
- when the reader knows something the character doesn't
Ex: when Eumaeus, Penelope and Telemachus don't know the Beggar is Odysseus when we do
5 True/False questions
innvocation → repition of constant sounds at the beginning of words
imagery → the ability to form mental images of things or events
in medias res → when the story starts halfway through the journey
allusion → reference to a famous person, place or event
Ex: " we are from troy, Acheans..."
archetypal → representing or constituting an original type after which other similar things are patterned
Ex: Calypso represents womens fondness of nature