5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- adjacent angles
- Corresponding angles
- vertical angles
- Acute angle
- a less than 90*
- b the opposite angles formed by two intersecting lines.
- c On the same side of the transversal and are both above and below .
- d a lin eon a plane is like a mirror. A geometric figure is flipped over on the other side of the line
- e have a common vertex and a common side but no common interior points
5 Multiple choice questions
- exactly 180*
- more than 90 but less than 180
- The point at which two or more lines intersect or cross
- reflection, translation, rotation and dilation are examples.
- A reflection
5 True/False questions
Bisector → a lin eon a plane is like a mirror. A geometric figure is flipped over on the other side of the line
construction → to draw geometric shapes and lines with a compass and a straight edge
Dilation → changes the size of a figure
Transversal → a line that intersects 2 or more lines
Parallel → formed by two rays with a vertex. The two rays are the sides of the angle