5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Acute angle
- vertical angles
- a the opposite angles formed by two intersecting lines.
- b A line that starts at a point and goes on forever in one direction.
- c A reflection
- d a lin eon a plane is like a mirror. A geometric figure is flipped over on the other side of the line
- e less than 90*
5 Multiple choice questions
- A Translation
- common end point of two rays
- Having the exact same shape or size
- The part of a line that is between two points
- The points st the end of a line segment
5 True/False questions
Obtuse angle → more than 90 but less than 180
Corresponding angles → On the same side of the transversal and are both above and below .
Intersection → a lin eon a plane is like a mirror. A geometric figure is flipped over on the other side of the line
transformation → turning a figure around a fixed point
Bisector → Divides a line segment or angle into two equal parts