5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- adjacent angles
- a lines that are not on the same plane and do not intersect but they aren't parallel
- b The points st the end of a line segment
- c a lin eon a plane is like a mirror. A geometric figure is flipped over on the other side of the line
- d have a common vertex and a common side but no common interior points
- e The point at which two or more lines intersect or cross
5 Multiple choice questions
- turning a figure around a fixed point
- Two lines in the same plane that are the same distance apart and will NEVER touch.
- Two lines that intersect to form right angles
- reflection, translation, rotation and dilation are examples.
- more than 90 but less than 180
5 True/False questions
Turn → rotation
supplementary → exactly 90*
Ray → A line that starts at a point and goes on forever in one direction.
vertex → A Translation
vertical angles → exactly 90*