5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Right angle
- Obtuse angle
- a a lin eon a plane is like a mirror. A geometric figure is flipped over on the other side of the line
- b exactly 90*
- c more than 90 but less than 180
- d A line that starts at a point and goes on forever in one direction.
- e turning a figure around a fixed point
5 Multiple choice questions
- a line that intersects 2 or more lines
- Having the exact same shape or size
- a plane is a flat surface with no thickness. Coordinate planes have lines on them
- On the same side of the transversal and are both above and below .
- The points st the end of a line segment
5 True/False questions
complementary → exactly 180*
vertical angles → the opposite angles formed by two intersecting lines.
Dilation → changes the size of a figure
Acute angle → less than 90*
Intersection → a lin eon a plane is like a mirror. A geometric figure is flipped over on the other side of the line