5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Line segment
- Corresponding angles
- a reflection, translation, rotation and dilation are examples.
- b Divides a line segment or angle into two equal parts
- c The part of a line that is between two points
- d formed by two rays with a vertex. The two rays are the sides of the angle
- e On the same side of the transversal and are both above and below .
5 Multiple choice questions
- The point at which two or more lines intersect or cross
- Two lines in the same plane that are the same distance apart and will NEVER touch.
- lines that are not on the same plane and do not intersect but they aren't parallel
- A reflection
- A Translation
5 True/False questions
Acute angle → less than 90*
Right angle → exactly 180*
supplementary → exactly 90*
Obtuse angle → more than 90 but less than 180
construction → to draw geometric shapes and lines with a compass and a straight edge