5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what does TT stand for?
- what is plasma?
- do sex linked traits show up more in males or females?why?
- never mind
- a the fluid portion mainly water(clots blood) 55%
- b TT stands for homozygous dominant and purebred dominant.
- c males because they only have one chromosme to carry the recessive allele.
- d both alleles expressed
- e never mind
5 Multiple choice questions
- cross between an organism with an unknown genotype and organisms with a recessive phenotype.
- the first offspring from cross of two varieties in the parental generation
- heterozygous or hybrid
- heterozygous indivisual expresses both alleles.
5 True/False questions
phenotype → collection of all organisms genetic makeup.
What does tt stand for? → the fluid portion mainly water(clots blood) 55%
pedigree → type of organism whose ancestor are in a genetic uniform.
What is the principle of segregation? → -one gene in a trait can prevent the other gene from being expressed
-gene expressed as dominant is upper case
-gene expressed lower case is recessive
what is a karyotype? → the fluid portion mainly water(clots blood) 55%