5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what is plasma?
- what does TT stand for?
- a any of the alternate forms of genes that occurs at a specific pole on chromosome.- responsible for alternate traits
- b characteristic that is inherited.
- c characteristic of having tow of the same alleles at the saw locus of sister chromatids.
- d TT stands for homozygous dominant and purebred dominant.
- e the fluid portion mainly water(clots blood) 55%
5 Multiple choice questions
- heterozygous indivisual expresses both alleles.
- collection of all an organisms physical characteristics.
- not expressed unless two copies are present in an organisms genotype.
- -the two genes for each trait separate when the gametes are formed.
- type of organism whose ancestor are in a genetic uniform.
5 True/False questions
What does Tt stand for? → heterozygous or hybrid
what is a karyotype? → all are homologous
22 pairs of autosomes and 1 pair of sex chromosomes
what does the y chromosome carry? and who does it only affect? → sex linked traits; only affects the male.
What are most sex linked traits influenced by? → the liklihood of an event occuring is not influenced by the outcome of earlier events.
What is the probability of a coin landing tail (.5), for two coins to both land on tails → genes for different traits can segregate indefinitly during the formation of gametes.