5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what is considered all cells in blood?
- what is incomplete dominance?
- What is the principle of domanince?
- a -heterozygous individual shows a blend of two traits.
- b both alleles expressed
- c -one gene in a trait can prevent the other gene from being expressed
-gene expressed as dominant is upper case
-gene expressed lower case is recessive
- d characteristic of having tow of the same alleles at the saw locus of sister chromatids.
- e red, white, and platelets.
carry oxygen 45%
5 Multiple choice questions
- not expressed unless two copies are present in an organisms genotype.
- a diagram that shows the occurrence of a genetic trait in several generations of a family
- when two different alleles are present in an organisms genotype.
- homozygous recessive and purebred recessive.
5 True/False questions
what does TT stand for? → TT stands for homozygous dominant and purebred dominant.
trait → organism that contains both dominant and recessive alleles.
what does the y chromosome carry? and who does it only affect? → sex linked traits; only affects the male.
If a family has 100 girls what is the chance of them having another girl? → always a 50% chance for a girl or guy
what is a poygenic trait? → all are homologous
22 pairs of autosomes and 1 pair of sex chromosomes