5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does tt stand for?
- what is codomance?
- a any of the alternate forms of genes that occurs at a specific pole on chromosome.- responsible for alternate traits
- b homozygous recessive and purebred recessive.
- c heterozygous indivisual expresses both alleles.
- d collection of all organisms genetic makeup.
- e organism that contains both dominant and recessive alleles.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the x chromosme.
- type of organism whose ancestor are in a genetic uniform.
- both alleles expressed
- males because they only have one chromosme to carry the recessive allele.
- the difference in the X and Y chromosome leads to a difference in the inheritance of traits located on the sex chromosome.
5 True/False questions
phenotype → collection of all an organisms physical characteristics.
What did Gregor Mendel experiment? → - he founded the principle of dominance that states one gene in a trait can prevent the other gene from being expressed.
pedigree → type of organism whose ancestor are in a genetic uniform.
recessive allele → when two different alleles are present in an organisms genotype.
what is a karyotype? → heterozygous indivisual expresses both alleles.