5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what is a poygenic trait?
- What are most sex linked traits influenced by?
- What did Gregor Mendel's experiment show?
- recessive allele
- a not expressed unless two copies are present in an organisms genotype.
- b -trait that is determined by the combinded effect of one or more genes. ex. human skin, hair, height, and eye color.
- c the x chromosme.
- d organism that contains both dominant and recessive alleles.
- e - he founded the principle of dominance that states one gene in a trait can prevent the other gene from being expressed.
5 Multiple choice questions
- -heterozygous individual shows a blend of two traits.
- heterozygous indivisual expresses both alleles.
- occupies a specific location on a chromosome and determines a particular characteristic.
5 True/False questions
phenotype → collection of all organisms genetic makeup.
f one generation → never mind
genotype → collection of all organisms genetic makeup.
what is a karyotype? → the fluid portion mainly water(clots blood) 55%
what is plasma? → heterozygous indivisual expresses both alleles.