6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Each individual in the population has an equal and independent chance of being selected.
- A subset or portion of the population that was selected as a representative.
- Those that feel more strongly on a topic and are willing to respond.
- Subjects that are assigned to treatments randomly.
- A treatment designed to have no effect but to resemble the actual treatment being used.
5 True/False questions
Subjects → A random selection of a representative sample and that collects data.
Bias → A treatment designed to have no effect but to resemble the actual treatment being used.
Experiment → The designer knows who the control group is and who gets what.
Control Group → The entire collection of individuals.
Blind Experiments → The designer doesn't know who has which treatment.