6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The designer doesn't know who has which treatment.
- Individuals selected based on their availability.
- Some individuals are favored more than others in observation studies.
- A treatment designed to have no effect but to resemble the actual treatment being used.
- The designer knows who the control group is and who gets what.
5 True/False questions
Survey → A random selection of a representative sample and that collects data.
Control Group → The entire collection of individuals.
Randomization → The entire collection of individuals.
Experiment → The designer knows who the control group is and who gets what.
Voluntary Response Bias → Those that feel more strongly on a topic and are willing to respond.