6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Individuals selected based on their availability.
- A random selection of a representative sample and that collects data.
- A treatment designed to have no effect but to resemble the actual treatment being used.
- Some individuals are favored more than others in observation studies.
- The entire collection of individuals.
5 True/False questions
Control Group → A group of experimental units given no treatment or a default treatment to be compared with the actual treatment groups for observation.
Double Blind Experiments → The designer doesn't know who has which treatment.
Randomization → Subjects that are assigned to treatments randomly.
Nonresponse Bias → Those that feel more strongly on a topic and are willing to respond.
Sample → A random selection of a representative sample and that collects data.