6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The entire collection of individuals.
- Subjects that are assigned to treatments randomly.
- A group of experimental units given no treatment or a default treatment to be compared with the actual treatment groups for observation.
- Each individual in the population has an equal and independent chance of being selected.
- Those that feel less strongly on a topic and are not willing to respond.
5 True/False questions
Experiment → The designer knows who the control group is and who gets what.
Survey → A random selection of a representative sample and that collects data.
Double Blind Experiments → The designer knows who the control group is and who gets what.
Bias → Some individuals are favored more than others in observation studies.
Sample → A random selection of a representative sample and that collects data.