5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Concept, planning and start up
- Percent, budget and actual work
- Earlier and later
- Resource smoothing
- Materials, equipment and labor
- a According to the text, the chances of risk event occurring are greatest during the X phase(s) of the project.
- b The cost impact of a risk event occuring as a project proceeds through its cycle tends to be less if the event occurs X then Y
- c The definition of the earned value (EV) of a project is the: X of the original Y that has been earned by Z done
- d Delaying noncritical activities to lower peak demand on resources is known as resource X
- e Of the following costs, which are usually included in the project baseline?
5 Multiple choice questions
- In a resource-constrained project, the first priority (heuristic) is assigned resources is usually given to activities with the X
- The baseline project budget PV is derived from X
- Step #1 in the Project Control Process for measuring and evaluating project performance is to X
- The most widely used approach to apply heuristics, which have been found to consistently minimize project delay over a large variety of projects is the X
- One difference between project management and project leadership is that good management includes: Monitoring X against Y
5 True/False questions
Cost variance → According to Kotter the distinction between management and leadership is that leadership is about coping with X
Norming → Roger is new-product manager for a retail company. Recently the team exhibited a degree of conflict over who will control the group and how decisions will be made: X
Resource-constrained scheduling → If resources are not adequate to meet peak demands the resulting rescheduling is termed X.
Project team members → The closest relationship to the PM is a network of project stakeholder relationship, like the one illustrated in the text, are with X
The whole is greater than the sum of its parts → One definition of synergy (working together) can be found in the phrase.