5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- PV, EV and AC
- Materials, equipment and labor
- Time phasing of work packages
- Likelihood and impact
- Under cost and behind schedule
- a The baseline project budget PV is derived from X
- b An index value less than (<1) indicates that the project is X or Y
- c Which of the following data are required to assess the current status of a project using the earned-value cost/schedule system?
- d The two scales of a risk severity matrix measure: X and Y
- e Of the following costs, which are usually included in the project baseline?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Well-defined projects that encounter no significant surprises require little X
- According to Kotter the distinction between management and leadership is that leadership is about coping with X
- Roger is new-product manager for a retail company. Recently the team exhibited a degree of conflict over who will control the group and how decisions will be made: X
- If resources are not adequate to meet peak demands the resulting rescheduling is termed X.
- The closest relationship to the PM is a network of project stakeholder relationship, like the one illustrated in the text, are with X
5 True/False questions
Build trust → The key of excersing influence is to X
Concept, planning and start up → The cost impact of a risk event occuring as a project proceeds through its cycle tends to be less if the event occurs X then Y
Resource smoothing → Roger is new-product manager for a retail company. Recently the team exhibited a degree of conflict over who will control the group and how decisions will be made: X
Parallel method → The most widely used approach to apply heuristics, which have been found to consistently minimize project delay over a large variety of projects is the X
Earlier and later → One difference between project management and project leadership is that good management includes: Monitoring X against Y