5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Risk tracking
- Time and resource
- Percent, budget and actual work
- Resource smoothing
- Project team members
- a The definition of the earned value (EV) of a project is the: X of the original Y that has been earned by Z done
- b The closest relationship to the PM is a network of project stakeholder relationship, like the one illustrated in the text, are with X
- c Most of the scheduling methods available today require the project manager to classify as either X constrained or Y constrained.
- d Delaying noncritical activities to lower peak demand on resources is known as resource X
- e Which of the following is not one of the steps in the risk management process:
a. Risk response development
b. Risk assessment
c. Risk identification
d. Risk tracking
e. Risk response control
5 Multiple choice questions
- According to Kotter the distinction between management and leadership is that leadership is about coping with X
- Sam is the coach of a high school soccer team and has noticed that some close relationships have formed as well as feelings of camaraderie and shared responsibilities for the team's success. Which stage of development is the team in ?
- Well-defined projects that encounter no significant surprises require little X
- One definition of synergy (working together) can be found in the phrase.
- Of the following costs, which are usually included in the project baseline?
5 True/False questions
Time phasing of work packages → Most of the scheduling methods available today require the project manager to classify as either X constrained or Y constrained.
Parallel method → Well-defined projects that encounter no significant surprises require little X
Least (minimum) slack → In a resource-constrained project, the first priority (heuristic) is assigned resources is usually given to activities with the X
Likelihood and impact → The two scales of a risk severity matrix measure: X and Y
Build trust → The key of excersing influence is to X