5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Resource-constrained scheduling
- Parallel method
- Cost variance
- a Well-defined projects that encounter no significant surprises require little X
- b What method of variance tells us if the work accomplished costs more or less than was planned at any point over the life of the project: X
- c The most widely used approach to apply heuristics, which have been found to consistently minimize project delay over a large variety of projects is the X
- d An uncertain event or condition that, if it occurs, had positive or negative effect on project objectives is termed X
- e If resources are not adequate to meet peak demands the resulting rescheduling is termed X.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The baseline project budget PV is derived from X
- 12)???An Earned Value System used to monitor project progress includes comparisons of:
a) Actual costs vs baseline budget
b) Schedule progress vs. baseline plan
c) Quality progress vs plan
d) A and B are correct
e) A, B and C are all correct.
- Which of the following is not one of the steps in the risk management process:
a. Risk response development
b. Risk assessment
c. Risk identification
d. Risk tracking
e. Risk response control
- Step #1 in the Project Control Process for measuring and evaluating project performance is to X
- One definition of synergy (working together) can be found in the phrase.
5 True/False questions
Likelihood and impact → One difference between project management and project leadership is that good management includes: Monitoring X against Y
Build trust → The key of excersing influence is to X
Earlier and later → One difference between project management and project leadership is that good management includes: Monitoring X against Y
Percent, budget and actual work → Which of the following data are required to assess the current status of a project using the earned-value cost/schedule system?
Under cost and behind schedule → If resources are not adequate to meet peak demands the resulting rescheduling is termed X.