5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Punctuated Equilibrium
- Parallel method
- Time and resource
- 12)???An Earned Value System used to monitor project progress includes comparisons of:
- Cost variance
- a 12)???An Earned Value System used to monitor project progress includes comparisons of:
a) Actual costs vs baseline budget
b) Schedule progress vs. baseline plan
c) Quality progress vs plan
d) A and B are correct
e) A, B and C are all correct.
- b The most widely used approach to apply heuristics, which have been found to consistently minimize project delay over a large variety of projects is the X
- c What method of variance tells us if the work accomplished costs more or less than was planned at any point over the life of the project: X
- d Most of the scheduling methods available today require the project manager to classify as either X constrained or Y constrained.
- e In which of the following theories does the project group consistently transition from a lower level to a higher level of performance about halfway through the project?
Awnser: X Model of Group Development
5 Multiple choice questions
- If resources are not adequate to meet peak demands the resulting rescheduling is termed X.
- Sam is the coach of a high school soccer team and has noticed that some close relationships have formed as well as feelings of camaraderie and shared responsibilities for the team's success. Which stage of development is the team in ?
- Experience and research indicate that high-performance teams are much more likely to develop under all the following conditions except.
a) Members are assigned to the project full-time
b) Members report solely to the protect manager
c) There are 10 or fewer members per team
d) Team managers are selected by their managers
e) The project involves a compelling objective.
- Which of the following is not one of the steps in the risk management process:
a. Risk response development
b. Risk assessment
c. Risk identification
d. Risk tracking
e. Risk response control
- Step #1 in the Project Control Process for measuring and evaluating project performance is to X
5 True/False questions
Risk → An uncertain event or condition that, if it occurs, had positive or negative effect on project objectives is termed X
Estimated cost at completion, total baseline at completion, cumulative earned value to date, cost performance index, cumulative actual cost to date → An index value less than (<1) indicates that the project is X or Y
Likelihood and impact → The cost impact of a risk event occuring as a project proceeds through its cycle tends to be less if the event occurs X then Y
PV, EV and AC → The Cost Performance Index will measure the most efficiency of the work accomploshed to date. How is it calculted? X
Results and plans → The cost impact of a risk event occuring as a project proceeds through its cycle tends to be less if the event occurs X then Y