5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- PV, EV and AC
- Resource-constrained scheduling
- Under cost and behind schedule
- Punctuated Equilibrium
- a According to Kotter the distinction between management and leadership is that leadership is about coping with X
- b Which of the following data are required to assess the current status of a project using the earned-value cost/schedule system?
- c An index value less than (<1) indicates that the project is X or Y
- d In which of the following theories does the project group consistently transition from a lower level to a higher level of performance about halfway through the project?
Awnser: X Model of Group Development
- e If resources are not adequate to meet peak demands the resulting rescheduling is termed X.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Sam is the coach of a high school soccer team and has noticed that some close relationships have formed as well as feelings of camaraderie and shared responsibilities for the team's success. Which stage of development is the team in ?
- Step #1 in the Project Control Process for measuring and evaluating project performance is to X
- The baseline project budget PV is derived from X
- The Cost Performance Index will measure the most efficiency of the work accomploshed to date. How is it calculted? X
- Delaying noncritical activities to lower peak demand on resources is known as resource X
5 True/False questions
12)???An Earned Value System used to monitor project progress includes comparisons of: → 12)???An Earned Value System used to monitor project progress includes comparisons of:
a) Actual costs vs baseline budget
b) Schedule progress vs. baseline plan
c) Quality progress vs plan
d) A and B are correct
e) A, B and C are all correct.
Leadership → Well-defined projects that encounter no significant surprises require little X
Storming → Roger is new-product manager for a retail company. Recently the team exhibited a degree of conflict over who will control the group and how decisions will be made: X
Results and plans → The cost impact of a risk event occuring as a project proceeds through its cycle tends to be less if the event occurs X then Y
Risk → Experience and research indicate that high-performance teams are much more likely to develop under all the following conditions except.
a) Members are assigned to the project full-time
b) Members report solely to the protect manager
c) There are 10 or fewer members per team
d) Team managers are selected by their managers
e) The project involves a compelling objective.