5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Set a baseline plan
- Cost variance
- Time and resource
- Results and plans
- a Most of the scheduling methods available today require the project manager to classify as either X constrained or Y constrained.
- b What method of variance tells us if the work accomplished costs more or less than was planned at any point over the life of the project: X
- c Well-defined projects that encounter no significant surprises require little X
- d One difference between project management and project leadership is that good management includes: Monitoring X against Y
- e Step #1 in the Project Control Process for measuring and evaluating project performance is to X
5 Multiple choice questions
- Experience and research indicate that high-performance teams are much more likely to develop under all the following conditions except.
a) Members are assigned to the project full-time
b) Members report solely to the protect manager
c) There are 10 or fewer members per team
d) Team managers are selected by their managers
e) The project involves a compelling objective.
- Which of the following data are required to assess the current status of a project using the earned-value cost/schedule system?
- An uncertain event or condition that, if it occurs, had positive or negative effect on project objectives is termed X
- Delaying noncritical activities to lower peak demand on resources is known as resource X
- The cost impact of a risk event occuring as a project proceeds through its cycle tends to be less if the event occurs X then Y
5 True/False questions
12)???An Earned Value System used to monitor project progress includes comparisons of: → One definition of synergy (working together) can be found in the phrase.
Project team members → The most widely used approach to apply heuristics, which have been found to consistently minimize project delay over a large variety of projects is the X
Percent, budget and actual work → Which of the following data are required to assess the current status of a project using the earned-value cost/schedule system?
Least (minimum) slack → In a resource-constrained project, the first priority (heuristic) is assigned resources is usually given to activities with the X
Risk tracking → Roger is new-product manager for a retail company. Recently the team exhibited a degree of conflict over who will control the group and how decisions will be made: X