5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Under cost and behind schedule
- Likelihood and impact
- Time phasing of work packages
- a An index value less than (<1) indicates that the project is X or Y
- b Roger is new-product manager for a retail company. Recently the team exhibited a degree of conflict over who will control the group and how decisions will be made: X
- c The baseline project budget PV is derived from X
- d The two scales of a risk severity matrix measure: X and Y
- e Sam is the coach of a high school soccer team and has noticed that some close relationships have formed as well as feelings of camaraderie and shared responsibilities for the team's success. Which stage of development is the team in ?
5 Multiple choice questions
- According to the text, the chances of risk event occurring are greatest during the X phase(s) of the project.
- If resources are not adequate to meet peak demands the resulting rescheduling is termed X.
- Step #1 in the Project Control Process for measuring and evaluating project performance is to X
- According to Kotter the distinction between management and leadership is that leadership is about coping with X
- What method of variance tells us if the work accomplished costs more or less than was planned at any point over the life of the project: X
5 True/False questions
Percent, budget and actual work → Which of the following data are required to assess the current status of a project using the earned-value cost/schedule system?
EV/AC → Experience and research indicate that high-performance teams are much more likely to develop under all the following conditions except.
a) Members are assigned to the project full-time
b) Members report solely to the protect manager
c) There are 10 or fewer members per team
d) Team managers are selected by their managers
e) The project involves a compelling objective.
Estimated cost at completion, total baseline at completion, cumulative earned value to date, cost performance index, cumulative actual cost to date → EACf = ((BAC-EV)/CPI)+AC
Resource smoothing → Sam is the coach of a high school soccer team and has noticed that some close relationships have formed as well as feelings of camaraderie and shared responsibilities for the team's success. Which stage of development is the team in ?
Least (minimum) slack → The cost impact of a risk event occuring as a project proceeds through its cycle tends to be less if the event occurs X then Y