5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is another form of Staphylococcus Aureus?
- What is small structure of organisms?
- An excessive amount of fat in a stool sample is called?
- Timea pedis is an example of which type of microorganism?
- Name a bacteria that is used in BIOTERRORISM?
- a STEATORRHEA
- b BOTCHULISM
- c Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
- d SYPHILLIS
- e ORGANELLES
5 Multiple choice questions
- WET MOUNT
5 True/False questions
Microorganisms placed on or in a media is called? → BETA HEMOLYTIC
Thick-walled reproductive cell produced by some organisms that is capable of withstanding unfavorable environmental conditions is called? → SPORE
Clumping together is called.. → VIBRIOS
Another word for "food poisoning". → ENTERITIS
Name a cell that has organelles and nucleus in the cytoplasm of a cell. → COLONY