5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- An excessive amount of fat in a stool sample is called?
- Name a cell that has organelles and nucleus in the cytoplasm of a cell.
- Another word for stool.
- The study of antigens and antibody reactions of the body's immune system.
- Cocci occurring in chains are?
- a EUKARYOTIC
- b SEROLOGY
- c FECES, FECAL MATTER
- d STREPTOCOCCI
- e STEATORRHEA
5 Multiple choice questions
- BETA HEMOLYTIC
- Our skin and in many of our body orifices.
5 True/False questions
Which Bacteria can live without or little oxygen? → AEROBES
Bacteria that survive with oxygen are called? → AEROBES
If a bacterium is aerobic, what does it require to survive? → BOTCHULISM
Microorganisms, such as viruses, are those comprised of hereditary material (RNA or DNA) with protein outer coat are called? → SUBCELLULAR
Single-celled parasites and are usually larger than bacteria is called? → NORMAL FLORA