5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is another form of Staphylococcus Aureus?
- The study of antigens and antibody reactions of the body's immune system.
- 98-99% of Microorganisms are what?
- Treponema pallidum causes the sexually transmitted infection called?
- Gelatin like substance made from seaweed, used in petrie dish.
- a Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
- b SEROLOGY
- c AGAR
- d NON-PATHOGENIC
- e SYPHILIS
5 Multiple choice questions
- FECES, FECAL MATTER
- CULTURETTE SYSTEM
- MONILIASIS, CANDIDIASIS, OR THRUSH
5 True/False questions
Nonpathogenic staphylococci are found on? → Our skin and in many of our body orifices.
If a bacterium is aerobic, what does it require to survive? → BOTCHULISM
The organism that causes strep throat is called? → BETA HEMOLYTIC
Comma-shaped Bacilli is called? → AGGLUTINATION
When a prep may be necessary in cases where the organisms, if present, must be kept alive to observe for motility and morphology is called....? → PENICILLINS