5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Thick-walled reproductive cell produced by some organisms that is capable of withstanding unfavorable environmental conditions is called?
- 98-99% of Microorganisms are what?
- What is the name of the system that is comprised of disposable, clear plastic tube, a sterile cotton-tipped applicator swab inside a tube, and a sealed plastic vial.
- The Mueller-Hinton agar is inoculated with the pure culture specimen in overlapping stroke in a technique called what technique?
- Name a cell that has organelles and nucleus in the cytoplasm of a cell.
- a LAWN TECHNIQUE
- b CULTURETTE SYSTEM
- c NON-PATHOGENIC
- d EUKARYOTIC
- e SPORE
5 Multiple choice questions
- NOSOCOMIAL INFECTIONS
- BETA HEMOLYTIC
5 True/False questions
Microorganisms, such as viruses, are those comprised of hereditary material (RNA or DNA) with protein outer coat are called? → INOCULATED
Bacteria that survive with oxygen are called? → ANAEROBES
What cell is simple in structure, without a nucleus or organelles, such as bacteria? → PROKARYOTIC
Name a microorganism visible by the naked eye. → NON-PATHOGENIC
Name a bacteria that is used in BIOTERRORISM? → BOTCHULISM