5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is another form of Staphylococcus Aureus?
- Microorganisms, such as viruses, are those comprised of hereditary material (RNA or DNA) with protein outer coat are called?
- Inside the body opening are generally non-pathogenic is called?
- Clumping together is called..
- Cocci occurring in chains are?
- a AGGLUTINATION
- b NORMAL FLORA
- c SUBCELLULAR
- d Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
- e STREPTOCOCCI
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1. Strep Throat
9. Scarlet Fever
5 True/False questions
Name a bacteria that is used in BIOTERRORISM? → MONILIASIS, CANDIDIASIS, OR THRUSH
Bacteria that can no survive without oxygen are called? → ANAEROBES
The organism that causes strep throat is called? → BETA HEMOLYTIC
What is the name of the system that is comprised of disposable, clear plastic tube, a sterile cotton-tipped applicator swab inside a tube, and a sealed plastic vial. → CULTURETTE SYSTEM
Name a microorganism visible by the naked eye. → NON-PATHOGENIC