5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Name a microorganism visible by the naked eye.
- Bacteria that can no survive without oxygen are called?
- When a prep may be necessary in cases where the organisms, if present, must be kept alive to observe for motility and morphology is called....?
- Infections that are in a medical institution or office are called?
- Term for long-lasting effect.
- a SEQUELA
- b COLONY
- c NOSOCOMIAL INFECTIONS
- d WET MOUNT
- e ANAEROBES
5 Multiple choice questions
- BETA HEMOLYTIC
- LAWN TECHNIQUE
- FECES, FECAL MATTER
5 True/False questions
What is the name of the system that is comprised of disposable, clear plastic tube, a sterile cotton-tipped applicator swab inside a tube, and a sealed plastic vial. → CULTURETTE SYSTEM
Thick-walled reproductive cell produced by some organisms that is capable of withstanding unfavorable environmental conditions is called? → INOCULATED
Name a bacteria that is used in BIOTERRORISM? → MONILIASIS, CANDIDIASIS, OR THRUSH
What is another form of Staphylococcus Aureus? → Our skin and in many of our body orifices.
What word is used to describe the name of a bacteria's shape? → ORGANELLES