5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Clumping together is called..
- The study of living organisms too small to be seen with the naked eye is called?
- Name 3 different names of yeast infections.
- Single-celled parasites and are usually larger than bacteria is called?
- Another word for "food poisoning".
- a PROTOZA
- b MICROBIOLOGY
- c MONILIASIS, CANDIDIASIS, OR THRUSH
- d ENTERITIS
- e AGGLUTINATION
5 Multiple choice questions
- BETA HEMOLYTIC
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
5 True/False questions
Inside the body opening are generally non-pathogenic is called? → BETA HEMOLYTIC
What cell is simple in structure, without a nucleus or organelles, such as bacteria? → PROKARYOTIC
The Mueller-Hinton agar is inoculated with the pure culture specimen in overlapping stroke in a technique called what technique? → INOCULATED
If a bacterium is aerobic, what does it require to survive? → BOTCHULISM
Term for long-lasting effect. → AGGLUTINATION