5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Nonpathogenic staphylococci are found on?
- Another word for "food poisoning".
- If a bacterium is aerobic, what does it require to survive?
- Gelatin like substance made from seaweed, used in petrie dish.
- An excessive amount of fat in a stool sample is called?
- a STEATORRHEA
- b OXYGEN
- c ENTERITIS
- d Our skin and in many of our body orifices.
- e AGAR
5 Multiple choice questions
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
5 True/False questions
Infections that are in a medical institution or office are called? → ANAEROBES
The Mueller-Hinton agar is inoculated with the pure culture specimen in overlapping stroke in a technique called what technique? → BETA HEMOLYTIC
MRSA produces an enzyme that makes the organism resistant to? → PENICILLINS
Name 3 different names of yeast infections. → MONILIASIS, CANDIDIASIS, OR THRUSH
Thick-walled reproductive cell produced by some organisms that is capable of withstanding unfavorable environmental conditions is called? → INOCULATED