5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Comma-shaped Bacilli is called?
- The Mueller-Hinton agar is inoculated with the pure culture specimen in overlapping stroke in a technique called what technique?
- Bacteria that survive with oxygen are called?
- Which Bacteria can live without or little oxygen?
- When a prep may be necessary in cases where the organisms, if present, must be kept alive to observe for motility and morphology is called....?
- a FACULTATIVE
- b VIBRIOS
- c LAWN TECHNIQUE
- d WET MOUNT
- e AEROBES
5 Multiple choice questions
- FECES, FECAL MATTER
- Our skin and in many of our body orifices.
- 1. Strep Throat
9. Scarlet Fever
5 True/False questions
Thick-walled reproductive cell produced by some organisms that is capable of withstanding unfavorable environmental conditions is called? → SPORE
What word is used to describe the name of a bacteria's shape? → ORGANELLES
The study of living organisms too small to be seen with the naked eye is called? → MICROBIOLOGY
The organism that causes strep throat is called? → BETA HEMOLYTIC
MRSA produces an enzyme that makes the organism resistant to? → PENICILLINS