5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Paget's disease
- Connective Tissue
- a What is the connective tissue membrane lining the bone?
- b What kind of tissue is the periosteum's layers?
- c What bone disease of unknown cause is characterized by the excessive breakdown of bone tissue, followed by abnormal bone formation?
- d What is the scientific name for the bone shaft?
- e What is the framework that makes up spongy bone?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What are mineral salts also known as?
- What type of cartilage connects the ribs to the breastbone?
- What are mature bone cells?
- What are unmineralized bone matrix composed of proteoglycans, glycoproteins, and collagen?
- What type of cartilage forms the ear and the epiglottis?
5 True/False questions
osteoblast → What is the cell responsible for secreting the matrix of the bone?
long bones → What kind of bones are longer than they are wide?
articular cartilage → What type of cartilage forms the intervertebral discs?
respiratory cartliage → What type of cartilage makes up the larynx and trachea?
compression fracture → A crushed break, often due to weight or pressure applied to a bone during a fall.