5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Alternation of generations is defined as the switching back and forth between the production of?
- The wide range of colors in algae depends upon the presence of?
- What is one type of movement mechanism use in protozoans?
- What oes a contractile vaculoe specialized to collect?
- Euglenas have a cell membrane by the name of?
- a water
- b accessory pigments
- c pellicle
- d cilia
- e diploid and haploid cells
5 Multiple choice questions
- photosynthetic pigments and cell wall composition
- amebic dysentery
- they have a definite shape
5 True/False questions
Giardia produces tough, microscopic...? → cysts
What kind of mosquito can carry malaria? → anopheles
For defense, a paramecium uses small, bottle-shaped structures known as? → trichocysts
Dinoflagellates can be either heterotrophs or___? → silicon (Si)
If a protist is animal like then it is normally... ? → heterotrophic