5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what does the eyespot on a euglenophyte do?
- Projections of the cytoplasm are know as
- The brown pigment in brown algae is called what?
- Giardia produces tough, microscopic...?
- If a protist is animal like then it is normally... ?
- a help it to find sunlight for photosynthesis
- b heterotrophic
- c pseudopods
- d fucoxanthin
- e cysts
5 Multiple choice questions
- photosynthetic pigments and cell wall composition
- diploid and haploid cells
5 True/False questions
Which of the following descriptions applies to most protists? → unicellular eukaryotes
Protists that obtain food by decomposing or by external digestion ar known as? → pseudopods
Euglenas have a cell membrane by the name of? → gullet
The reddish accersory pigment the absorbs blue light allows what algae to live in deep water? → Red algae
Which of the following is not true of amoebas? → they have a definite shape