5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The reddish accersory pigment the absorbs blue light allows what algae to live in deep water?
- Giardia produces tough, microscopic...?
- What are long threadlike colonies called? (hint: they are stacked end to end)
- For defense, a paramecium uses small, bottle-shaped structures known as?
- What's mr.hewitts favorite unicellular algae?
- a filaments
- b cysts
- c trichocysts
- d diatoms
- e Red algae
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
Ciliates obtain food throught the...? → silicon (Si)
a parasitic protist, Entamoeba, causes what? → African sleeping sickness
Which reddish accessory pigment of great at absorbing blue light? → phycobilins
Diatoms are rich in ___? → African sleeping sickness
Chrysophytes have ___ colored chloroplasts. → gold