5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- For defense, a paramecium uses small, bottle-shaped structures known as?
- The brown pigment in brown algae is called what?
- Euglenas have a cell membrane by the name of?
- Slime molds are found primarily in?
- Which of the following is not true of amoebas?
- a fucoxanthin
- b pellicle
- c trichocysts
- d they have a definite shape
- e rotting wood or composite piles
5 Multiple choice questions
- decomposers or parasites
5 True/False questions
The reddish accersory pigment the absorbs blue light allows what algae to live in deep water? → Red algae
What's mr.hewitts favorite unicellular algae? → diatoms
The wide range of colors in algae depends upon the presence of? → accessory pigments
Giardia produces tough, microscopic...? → gullet
what does the eyespot on a euglenophyte do? → help it to find sunlight for photosynthesis