5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- If a protist is animal like then it is normally... ?
- The wide range of colors in algae depends upon the presence of?
- Which reddish accessory pigment of great at absorbing blue light?
- What kind of mosquito can carry malaria?
- For defense, a paramecium uses small, bottle-shaped structures known as?
- a heterotrophic
- b trichocysts
- c anopheles
- d phycobilins
- e accessory pigments
5 Multiple choice questions
- diploid and haploid cells
- Red algae
- unicellular eukaryotes
5 True/False questions
What are long threadlike colonies called? (hint: they are stacked end to end) → cilia
The population of small, photosynthetic organisms found near the surface of the ocean is called? → accessory pigments
Projections of the cytoplasm are know as → anopheles
Protists that obtain food by decomposing or by external digestion ar known as? → decomposers or parasites
The thin filaments produced by water molds are? → fucoxanthin