5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The reddish accersory pigment the absorbs blue light allows what algae to live in deep water?
- Ciliates obtain food throught the...?
- What characteristics do green algae share with plants?
- Euglenas have a cell membrane by the name of?
- Which of the following is not true of amoebas?
- a pellicle
- b photosynthetic pigments and cell wall composition
- c they have a definite shape
- d gullet
- e Red algae
5 Multiple choice questions
- decomposers or parasites
- help it to find sunlight for photosynthesis
- silicon (Si)
5 True/False questions
What is one type of movement mechanism use in protozoans? → cilia
Alternation of generations is defined as the switching back and forth between the production of? → diploid and haploid cells
Trypanosoma causes what? → African sleeping sickness
The brown pigment in brown algae is called what? → African sleeping sickness
What are long threadlike colonies called? (hint: they are stacked end to end) → cilia