5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The population of small, photosynthetic organisms found near the surface of the ocean is called?
- Projections of the cytoplasm are know as
- What's mr.hewitts favorite unicellular algae?
- Euglenas have a cell membrane by the name of?
- Which reddish accessory pigment of great at absorbing blue light?
- a pellicle
- b pseudopods
- c phytoplankton
- d phycobilins
- e diatoms
5 Multiple choice questions
- photosynthetic pigments and cell wall composition
- amebic dysentery
- rotting wood or composite piles
- they have a definite shape
5 True/False questions
The brown pigment in brown algae is called what? → fucoxanthin
Diatoms are rich in ___? → African sleeping sickness
Ciliates obtain food throught the...? → gullet
For defense, a paramecium uses small, bottle-shaped structures known as? → trichocysts
Giardia produces tough, microscopic...? → cysts