5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which of the following is not true of amoebas?
- For defense, a paramecium uses small, bottle-shaped structures known as?
- Protists that obtain food by decomposing or by external digestion ar known as?
- What's mr.hewitts favorite unicellular algae?
- What are long threadlike colonies called? (hint: they are stacked end to end)
- a trichocysts
- b they have a definite shape
- c filaments
- d decomposers or parasites
- e diatoms
5 Multiple choice questions
- rotting wood or composite piles
- accessory pigments
- African sleeping sickness
- diploid and haploid cells
5 True/False questions
Diatoms are rich in ___? → African sleeping sickness
The brown pigment in brown algae is called what? → African sleeping sickness
Euglenas have a cell membrane by the name of? → African sleeping sickness
If a protist is animal like then it is normally... ? → heterotrophic
The thin filaments produced by water molds are? → fucoxanthin