5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Spiral Galaxy?
- Apparent Magnitude?
- What Galaxy is the Milky Way?
- a How bright a star appears from earth.
- b Where the sky and the ground meet
- c Spiral
- d patterns of stars
- e pinwheel shaped, large cluster of stars at the center
5 Multiple choice questions
- a dead star
- Cassiopeia, Cephus, Ursa Major, and Draco
- About 200 billion stars
- When constellations are visible all times of the year because they never go beneath the horizon.
- 1. Spiral 2. Ellipitical 3. Irregular
5 True/False questions
Reflective Telescope? → Uses a mirror instead of an objective lens.
Main Sequence → The middle, stable stage in a star's life. It can last from a few billion years to 100 billion years. (Middle Age)
Irregular Galaxy? → pinwheel shaped, large cluster of stars at the center
Super nova → a new star that forms in Nebulae
Absolute Magnatude? → The true brightness of a star if it were placed a standard distance away from Earth. The lower the number the brighter the star.