5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Radioactive tracers
- Nuclear Fusion
- Chain reaction
- Noble gas
- a Element in the far right column of the periodic table.
- b Process in which the products keep the process going.
- c Nuclei with smaller masses that combine to form one nucleus with a larger mass.
- d Used to detect cancer tumors.
- e Organic compound that contains many carbon-hydrogen bonds but few carbon-oxygen bonds.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Splitting nucleus into smaller pieces.
- Change in color, formation of gas, heat.
- Substance does not change chemically, like sugar water, cutting hair, making trail mix.
- A synthetic organic compound.
- Protons are a different number than the neutrons.
5 True/False questions
Alkali metal → Element in the far left column of the periodic table.
Product → Substance shown on the right side of a chemical equation.
Endothermic → Process that releases energy and there is an increase in temperature.
Electrolyte → Conducts Electricity when dissolved in water.
Replacement reaction → Process in which the products keep the process going.