5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Nobel gases
- Radioactive tracers
- Transition Metals
- Decomposition reaction
- a Used to detect cancer tumors.
- b Hard and shiny metals like copper, iron, gold, nickel and zinc.
- c Protons are a different number than the neutrons.
- d Do not react naturally with other elements, like argon, neon and xenon.
- e Simpler substances are formed.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Splitting nucleus into smaller pieces.
- A synthetic organic compound.
- New compound formed when added together.
- Natural substances or formed from two natural substances.
- pH value is greater than 7, tastes bitter, turns litmus paper blue, and may be slippery.
5 True/False questions
Balanced equation → Alpha particles, beta particles, and gamma rays.
Carbohydrate → Body's main energy source, especially in respiration. Sugar is an example.
Endothermic → Process that releases energy and there is an increase in temperature.
Nuclear Fusion → Splitting nucleus into smaller pieces.
Organic compounds → Contain carbon and most of the time they contain hydrogen and oxygen too.