5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Organic compounds
- Radioactive tracers
- Chemical bond
- a Amino acids are combined to make a larger molecule.
- b Force that holds two atoms together.
- c Silicon, boron and arsenic. Have properties similar to metals and nonmetals.
- d Contain carbon and most of the time they contain hydrogen and oxygen too.
- e Used to detect cancer tumors.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Do not react naturally with other elements, like argon, neon and xenon.
- Process that releases energy and there is an increase in temperature.
- Organic compound that contains many carbon-hydrogen bonds but few carbon-oxygen bonds.
- Tastes sour and turns blue litmus paper pink, pH is less than 7.
- Element in the far right column of the periodic table.
5 True/False questions
Radiation → A substance that changes color as pH of solution changes.
Endothermic → Process that releases energy and there is an increase in temperature.
Base → Tastes sour and turns blue litmus paper pink, pH is less than 7.
Metals → Natural substances or formed from two natural substances.
Reactant → Substance that's present before a chemical reaction starts.