5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Chemical bond
- Replacement reaction
- a Compound formed put atoms in different order.
- b Substance made from carbon.
- c Force that holds two atoms together.
- d Process that produces water and salt.
- e Substance shown on the right side of a chemical equation.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Used to detect cancer tumors.
- Needs constant energy to continue, usually a decrease in temperature.
- Process that releases energy and there is an increase in temperature.
- Natural organic compound.
- Tastes sour and turns blue litmus paper pink, pH is less than 7.
5 True/False questions
Physical change → Substance does not change chemically, like sugar water, cutting hair, making trail mix.
Alkaline Earth Metals → Soft and extremely reactive like sodium, lithium and potassium.
Alkali metal → Soft and extremely reactive like sodium, lithium and potassium.
Carbohydrate → Body's main energy source, especially in respiration. Sugar is an example.
Transition Metals → Hard and shiny metals like copper, iron, gold, nickel and zinc.