5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Transition Metals
- a Body's main energy source, especially in respiration. Sugar is an example.
- b Hard and shiny metals like copper, iron, gold, nickel and zinc.
- c Conducts Electricity when dissolved in water.
- d Substance shown on the right side of a chemical equation.
- e Silicon, boron and arsenic. Have properties similar to metals and nonmetals.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Natural substances or formed from two natural substances.
- Process in which the products keep the process going.
- Tastes sour and turns blue litmus paper pink, pH is less than 7.
- Do not react naturally with other elements, like argon, neon and xenon.
- Force that holds two atoms together.
5 True/False questions
Noble gas → Element in the far right column of the periodic table.
Isotope → Protons are a different number than the neutrons.
Reactant → Natural substances or formed from two natural substances.
Chemical reaction examples → Process in which a substance is transformed into a new substance.
Alkaline Earth Metals → Light and soft metals like calcium and magnesium.