5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Transition Metals
- Noble gas
- a Hard and shiny metals like copper, iron, gold, nickel and zinc.
- b A substance that changes color as pH of solution changes.
- c Element in the far right column of the periodic table.
- d Conducts Electricity when dissolved in water.
- e Substance made from carbon.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Tastes sour and turns blue litmus paper pink, pH is less than 7.
- Process in which a substance is transformed into a new substance.
- Substance that's present before a chemical reaction starts.
- Used to detect cancer tumors.
- Substance shown on the right side of a chemical equation.
5 True/False questions
Base → Tastes sour and turns blue litmus paper pink, pH is less than 7.
Alkali Metals → Element in the far left column of the periodic table.
Chemical bond → Process in which a substance is transformed into a new substance.
Metalloids → Natural substances or formed from two natural substances.
Nuclear Fission → Splitting nucleus into smaller pieces.