5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Alkali Metals
- Radioactive tracers
- a Natural organic compound.
- b Tastes sour and turns blue litmus paper pink, pH is less than 7.
- c Substance shown on the right side of a chemical equation.
- d Soft and extremely reactive like sodium, lithium and potassium.
- e Used to detect cancer tumors.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Change in color, formation of gas, heat.
- Process that produces water and salt.
- Amino acids are combined to make a larger molecule.
- Body's main energy source, especially in respiration. Sugar is an example.
- Force that holds two atoms together.
5 True/False questions
Exothermic → Process that releases energy and there is an increase in temperature.
Alkali metal → Element in the far left column of the periodic table.
Physical change → Force that holds two atoms together.
Nuclear Fission → Nuclei with smaller masses that combine to form one nucleus with a larger mass.
Replacement reaction → Compound formed put atoms in different order.