5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Decomposition reaction
- Radioactive tracers
- a Natural organic compound.
- b Protons are a different number than the neutrons.
- c A synthetic organic compound.
- d Simpler substances are formed.
- e Used to detect cancer tumors.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Nuclei with smaller masses that combine to form one nucleus with a larger mass.
- Light and soft metals like calcium and magnesium.
- Substance does not change chemically, like sugar water, cutting hair, making trail mix.
- Alpha particles, beta particles, and gamma rays.
- Needs constant energy to continue, usually a decrease in temperature.
5 True/False questions
Chain reaction → Process in which the products keep the process going.
Noble gas → Do not react naturally with other elements, like argon, neon and xenon.
Indicator → A substance that changes color as pH of solution changes.
Nuclear Fission → Splitting nucleus into smaller pieces.
Replacement reaction → Process in which the products keep the process going.