5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Chemical bond
- Organic compounds
- Alkali metal
- Alkali Metals
- a Element in the far left column of the periodic table.
- b Natural organic compound.
- c Force that holds two atoms together.
- d Contain carbon and most of the time they contain hydrogen and oxygen too.
- e Soft and extremely reactive like sodium, lithium and potassium.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Process that releases energy and there is an increase in temperature.
- Body's main energy source, especially in respiration. Sugar is an example.
- A synthetic organic compound.
- Substance made from carbon.
- Needs constant energy to continue, usually a decrease in temperature.
5 True/False questions
Metals → Natural substances or formed from two natural substances.
Nuclear Fusion → Splitting nucleus into smaller pieces.
Metalloids → Silicon, boron and arsenic. Have properties similar to metals and nonmetals.
Noble gas → Do not react naturally with other elements, like argon, neon and xenon.
Product → Substance shown on the right side of a chemical equation.