5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Physical change
- Alkaline Earth Metals
- Alkali metal
- a Substance does not change chemically, like sugar water, cutting hair, making trail mix.
- b Protons are a different number than the neutrons.
- c pH value is greater than 7, tastes bitter, turns litmus paper blue, and may be slippery.
- d Light and soft metals like calcium and magnesium.
- e Element in the far left column of the periodic table.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Substance shown on the right side of a chemical equation.
- Force that holds two atoms together.
- Nuclei with smaller masses that combine to form one nucleus with a larger mass.
- Body's main energy source, especially in respiration. Sugar is an example.
- Change in color, formation of gas, heat.
5 True/False questions
Lipid → Tastes sour and turns blue litmus paper pink, pH is less than 7.
Plastic → Tastes sour and turns blue litmus paper pink, pH is less than 7.
Nobel gases → Element in the far right column of the periodic table.
Acid → Tastes sour and turns blue litmus paper pink, pH is less than 7.
Chemical Reaction → Process in which the products keep the process going.