5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Noble gas
- Alkali metal
- Physical change
- a Natural organic compound.
- b A synthetic organic compound.
- c Substance does not change chemically, like sugar water, cutting hair, making trail mix.
- d Element in the far left column of the periodic table.
- e Element in the far right column of the periodic table.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Process in which a substance is transformed into a new substance.
- Contain carbon and most of the time they contain hydrogen and oxygen too.
- Process that produces water and salt.
- Process that releases energy and there is an increase in temperature.
- Conducts Electricity when dissolved in water.
5 True/False questions
Acid → Tastes sour and turns blue litmus paper pink, pH is less than 7.
Chemical reaction examples → Process in which a substance is transformed into a new substance.
Indicator → A substance that changes color as pH of solution changes.
Nobel gases → Do not react naturally with other elements, like argon, neon and xenon.
Nuclear Fusion → Nuclei with smaller masses that combine to form one nucleus with a larger mass.