5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Nuclear Fusion
- Chemical Reaction
- Transition Metals
- a Nuclei with smaller masses that combine to form one nucleus with a larger mass.
- b Amino acids are combined to make a larger molecule.
- c Hard and shiny metals like copper, iron, gold, nickel and zinc.
- d Protons are a different number than the neutrons.
- e Process in which a substance is transformed into a new substance.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Body's main energy source, especially in respiration. Sugar is an example.
- Silicon, boron and arsenic. Have properties similar to metals and nonmetals.
- A substance that changes color as pH of solution changes.
- Force that holds two atoms together.
- Process that produces water and salt.
5 True/False questions
Starch → Natural organic compound.
Base → Tastes sour and turns blue litmus paper pink, pH is less than 7.
Decomposition reaction → Simpler substances are formed.
Reactant → Natural substances or formed from two natural substances.
Nuclear Fission → Splitting nucleus into smaller pieces.