5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- normal depression
- a the variety of all the genes, species, and natural communities that exist within a particular place
- b invented in the 1940s to get rid of pests and as a miracle for farmers that was safe to use on plants and crops
- c reactive, emotional, eventually recover, psychological disorder.
- d the first domesticated animal.
- e depression is the leading cause of disability among U.S. adults from what ages?
5 Multiple choice questions
- deadliest type of skin cancer
- what arrived in Alabama on a boat from South America in the 1930?
- ritalin, adderall, cocaine
- how much does an average FW resident use water?
- take a gene from an animal or plant and insert it into an agricultural plant. -> the engineered agricultural plant makes the protein specified by the inserted gene.
5 True/False questions
honeybees → when bee keepers in brazil crossed the european honeybee with the african honeybee the african queens escaped and hybridized in the wild to form this...
coevolution → a pigment that gives skin its color
80% → how much percent of water is available to drink?
30000 → how many Americans have ADHD?
3-5% → how many Americans have ADHD?