5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Charles Darwin
- it has been gone for 50 years
- a depression is the leading cause of disability among U.S. adults from what ages?
- b the most commonly taken type of prescription drug
- c a pigment that gives skin its color
- d how do we know if something is extinct?
- e Published the origin of Species and the theory of evolution
5 Multiple choice questions
- species in food webs have evolved together so they are dependent on the presence of each other
- does not cause sunburn, reaches deeper into the skin and contributes to wrinkles and may increase risk of melanomas
- what banned DDT in 1972?
- evolution of all forms of life
- how old is bacteria?
5 True/False questions
157 gallons → how many people ages 5 years old and older are on antidepressants?
stimulants → ritalin, adderall, cocaine
melanoma → deadliest type of skin cancer
8-12 billion years → how old is the universe?
biodiversity → take a gene from an animal or plant and insert it into an agricultural plant. -> the engineered agricultural plant makes the protein specified by the inserted gene.