5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- clinical depression
- 3.5 billion to present
- a What environmental factor may have caused a decline in peregrine falcons?
- b chronic, chemically based, can occur for no reason, biological disease
- c evolution of all forms of life
- d a pigment that gives skin its color
- e depression is the leading cause of disability among U.S. adults from what ages?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Published the origin of Species and the theory of evolution
- xanax, valium, rohypnol
- where are gypsy moths from?
- what arrived in Alabama on a boat from South America in the 1930?
- when did the domestication process begin?
5 True/False questions
3-5% → how much percent of water is available to drink?
225 million → pangaea
painkillers → a disease caused by a deficiency in vitamin d
4.6 billion years → how old is the universe?
.13 million years → how old is the universe?