5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- less than 3%
- 3.5 billion to present
- 27 million
- a oxycontin, hydrocodone, morphine,
- b how much of the earth's water is fresh?
- c an example of coevolution
- d evolution of all forms of life
- e how many people ages 5 years old and older are on antidepressants?
5 Multiple choice questions
- what was brought from Europe to North America for honey production?
- chronic, chemically based, can occur for no reason, biological disease
- how old is the universe?
- reactive, emotional, eventually recover, psychological disorder.
- invented in the 1940s to get rid of pests and as a miracle for farmers that was safe to use on plants and crops
5 True/False questions
225 million → pangaea
UV-B → does not cause sunburn, reaches deeper into the skin and contributes to wrinkles and may increase risk of melanomas
Fire ants → what arrived in Alabama on a boat from South America in the 1930?
skin → protects internal organs and tissues from exposure to pathogens, and prevents water loss
80% → how much percent of water is available to drink?