5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- it has been gone for 50 years
- Charles Darwin
- a deadliest type of skin cancer
- b what percent of people diagnosed with depression do not seek help?
- c how do we know if something is extinct?
- d where are gypsy moths from?
- e Published the origin of Species and the theory of evolution
5 Multiple choice questions
- the most commonly taken type of prescription drug
- invented in the 1940s to get rid of pests and as a miracle for farmers that was safe to use on plants and crops
- the variety of all the genes, species, and natural communities that exist within a particular place
- when bee keepers in brazil crossed the european honeybee with the african honeybee the african queens escaped and hybridized in the wild to form this...
- a pigment that gives skin its color
5 True/False questions
EPA → what banned DDT in 1972?
Copernican view → the church's belief that the earth was the center of the universe
good plants for diets, for medically important proteins, and to be pest resistant → the bad about genetically engineered plants?
depressants → xanax, valium, rohypnol
skin → protects internal organs and tissues from exposure to pathogens, and prevents water loss