5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- good plants for diets, for medically important proteins, and to be pest resistant
- 8-12 billion years
- 27 million
- a what was brought from Europe to North America for honey production?
- b how old is the universe?
- c how much percent of water is available to drink?
- d how many people ages 5 years old and older are on antidepressants?
- e What is good about genetically engineered plants?
5 Multiple choice questions
- reactive, emotional, eventually recover, psychological disorder.
- how much of the earth's water is fresh?
- what arrived in Alabama on a boat from South America in the 1930?
- Published the origin of Species and the theory of evolution
- protects internal organs and tissues from exposure to pathogens, and prevents water loss
5 True/False questions
dog → the first domesticated animal.
antidepressants → the most commonly taken type of prescription drug
3.5 billion to present → evolution of all forms of life
melanin → a pigment that gives skin its color
rickets → what arrived in Alabama on a boat from South America in the 1930?