5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Charles Darwin
- a found in ethiopia in 1974
3.2 million year old ancestor of humans
- b how much percent of water is available to drink?
- c Published the origin of Species and the theory of evolution
- d the concentration of pesticides in higher levels of food chains
- e an example of coevolution
5 Multiple choice questions
- what percent of people diagnosed with depression do not seek help?
- protects internal organs and tissues from exposure to pathogens, and prevents water loss
- species in food webs have evolved together so they are dependent on the presence of each other
- where are gypsy moths from?
5 True/False questions
ardi → 4.4 million year old ancestor of humans
found in ethiopia
biodiversity → the variety of all the genes, species, and natural communities that exist within a particular place
dog → the first domesticated animal.
27 million → pangaea
stimulants → what arrived in Alabama on a boat from South America in the 1930?