5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ptolemaic system
- Copernican view
- Charles Darwin
- a the church's belief that the earth was the center of the universe
- b Galileo's theory that the sun was the center of the universe
- c the most commonly taken type of prescription drug
- d what banned DDT in 1972?
- e Published the origin of Species and the theory of evolution
5 Multiple choice questions
- how many people ages 5 years old and older are on antidepressants?
- what was brought from Europe to North America for honey production?
- take a gene from an animal or plant and insert it into an agricultural plant. -> the engineered agricultural plant makes the protein specified by the inserted gene.
- the first domesticated animal.
- when was earth formed?
5 True/False questions
good plants for diets, for medically important proteins, and to be pest resistant → What is good about genetically engineered plants?
coevolution → a pigment that gives skin its color
asia → where are gypsy moths from?
DDT → the first domesticated animal.
3.5 billion years → how old is bacteria?