5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the commonly excepted colors in the rainbow (Term)
- What is white light
- More than 1 form of energy is produced
- Two models
- Electro-magnetic waves
- a A mix of colors
- b Particle and Wave
- c ROY G. BIV
- d It is Light. Can travel with the absence of matter
- e When an energy transformation takes place...
5 Multiple choice questions
- Can only travel through matter
- Before constructing a model, scientists...
- A place where an object is blocking light
- Light is a form of
5 True/False questions
A billionth of a meter → Infra-red
Room → Camera
Light travels from the moon in → straight
Two prisms and a lens: First prism produced → When an energy transformation takes place...
Light gets dimmer farther away because → same light, bigger space