5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- pressley o'bannon
- cotton gin
- virginia plan
- kit carson
- a a buyers monopoly
- b Large state plan
- c He said "Whitney's rifles are the best to cross the Plains with."
- d Abbreviation of "cotton engine"
- e lead rad on Tripoli in 1804
5 Multiple choice questions
- "I don't know whether I have one or thirteen armies."
- Called New York a scrambling place for refuge and profit
- railway lunch counter
- founders of Methodist Church
- Southern boundary of Georgia colony
5 True/False questions
james madison → "The US will buy peace with no nation"
francis scott key → Wrote "The Star Spangled Banner"
new jersey plan → Large state plan
henry hudson → His voyages were basis of Dutch claims in America
benjamin franklin → "The US will buy peace with no nation"