5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- thomas jefferson
- george washington
- new jersey plan
- benjamin franklin
- a He stretched the Constitution when he bought Louisiana
- b First political cartoon in American newspaper drawn by him
- c small state plan
- d Where was Jefferson when the Constitution was being written?
- e "I don't know whether I have one or thirteen armies."
5 Multiple choice questions
- Best known Georgia Trustee
- Abbreviation of "cotton engine"
- Large state plan
- Secretary of the Constitutional Convention
- wrote hymn "Amazing Grace"
5 True/False questions
kit carson → His voyages were basis of Dutch claims in America
rhode island → a buyers monopoly
daniel boorstin → "The US will buy peace with no nation"
gunpowder → Furnished by French king to Americans
henry hudson → His voyages were basis of Dutch claims in America