5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- james madison
- pressley o'bannon
- george washington
- henry hudson
- francis scott key
- a His voyages were basis of Dutch claims in America
- b Wrote "The Star Spangled Banner"
- c "The US will buy peace with no nation"
- d "I don't know whether I have one or thirteen armies."
- e lead rad on Tripoli in 1804
5 Multiple choice questions
- railway lunch counter
- a buyers monopoly
- Large state plan
- small state plan
- Best known Georgia Trustee
5 True/False questions
gunpowder → Furnished by French king to Americans
kit carson → He said "Whitney's rifles are the best to cross the Plains with."
john newton → a buyers monopoly
rhode island → Nickname was "Rogue Island"
thomas jefferson → "The US will buy peace with no nation"