5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- henry hudson
- john newton
- francis scott key
- james madison
- a Southern boundary of Georgia colony
- b Wrote "The Star Spangled Banner"
- c His voyages were basis of Dutch claims in America
- d wrote hymn "Amazing Grace"
- e "The US will buy peace with no nation"
5 Multiple choice questions
- founders of Methodist Church
- Called New York a scrambling place for refuge and profit
- Large state plan
- Furnished by French king to Americans
- He stretched the Constitution when he bought Louisiana
5 True/False questions
fast food place → railway lunch counter
monopsony → Furnished by French king to Americans
james olgethorpe → Best known Georgia Trustee
benjamin franklin → First political cartoon in American newspaper drawn by him
paris → Southern boundary of Georgia colony