5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- george washington
- john and charles wesley
- pressley o'bannon
- fast food place
- a Southern boundary of Georgia colony
- b founders of Methodist Church
- c lead rad on Tripoli in 1804
- d "I don't know whether I have one or thirteen armies."
- e railway lunch counter
5 Multiple choice questions
- Called New York a scrambling place for refuge and profit
- Abbreviation of "cotton engine"
- small state plan
- He said "Whitney's rifles are the best to cross the Plains with."
- "The US will buy peace with no nation"
5 True/False questions
thomas jefferson → He stretched the Constitution when he bought Louisiana
henry hudson → His voyages were basis of Dutch claims in America
benjamin franklin → "The US will buy peace with no nation"
rhode island → a buyers monopoly
gunpowder → Furnished by French king to Americans