5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cotton gin
- virginia plan
- henry hudson
- james madison
- a Abbreviation of "cotton engine"
- b Large state plan
- c "The US will buy peace with no nation"
- d Furnished by French king to Americans
- e His voyages were basis of Dutch claims in America
5 Multiple choice questions
- He stretched the Constitution when he bought Louisiana
- First political cartoon in American newspaper drawn by him
- He said "Whitney's rifles are the best to cross the Plains with."
- Where was Jefferson when the Constitution was being written?
- founders of Methodist Church
5 True/False questions
monopsony → Abbreviation of "cotton engine"
william jackson → He said "Whitney's rifles are the best to cross the Plains with."
pressley o'bannon → lead rad on Tripoli in 1804
new jersey plan → Large state plan
george washington → "I don't know whether I have one or thirteen armies."