5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- pressley o'bannon
- kit carson
- rhode island
- thomas jefferson
- a Southern boundary of Georgia colony
- b lead rad on Tripoli in 1804
- c Nickname was "Rogue Island"
- d He stretched the Constitution when he bought Louisiana
- e He said "Whitney's rifles are the best to cross the Plains with."
5 Multiple choice questions
- Abbreviation of "cotton engine"
- Called New York a scrambling place for refuge and profit
- founders of Methodist Church
- Best known Georgia Trustee
- wrote hymn "Amazing Grace"
5 True/False questions
george washington → His voyages were basis of Dutch claims in America
william jackson → He said "Whitney's rifles are the best to cross the Plains with."
james madison → "The US will buy peace with no nation"
monopsony → Abbreviation of "cotton engine"
virginia plan → Large state plan