5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cotton gin
- rhode island
- george washington
- john newton
- a "I don't know whether I have one or thirteen armies."
- b a buyers monopoly
- c wrote hymn "Amazing Grace"
- d Abbreviation of "cotton engine"
- e Nickname was "Rogue Island"
5 Multiple choice questions
- Where was Jefferson when the Constitution was being written?
- Wrote "The Star Spangled Banner"
- Southern boundary of Georgia colony
- Best known Georgia Trustee
- He said "Whitney's rifles are the best to cross the Plains with."
5 True/False questions
pressley o'bannon → "I don't know whether I have one or thirteen armies."
virginia plan → small state plan
john and charles wesley → founders of Methodist Church
gunpowder → Furnished by French king to Americans
james madison → He said "Whitney's rifles are the best to cross the Plains with."