5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- pressley o'bannon
- james olgethorpe
- francis scott key
- fast food place
- a Best known Georgia Trustee
- b railway lunch counter
- c Wrote "The Star Spangled Banner"
- d lead rad on Tripoli in 1804
- e Where was Jefferson when the Constitution was being written?
5 Multiple choice questions
- His voyages were basis of Dutch claims in America
- Southern boundary of Georgia colony
- Secretary of the Constitutional Convention
- "The US will buy peace with no nation"
- Nickname was "Rogue Island"
5 True/False questions
cotton gin → Abbreviation of "cotton engine"
thomas jefferson → He stretched the Constitution when he bought Louisiana
john and charles wesley → wrote hymn "Amazing Grace"
gunpowder → a buyers monopoly
john newton → wrote hymn "Amazing Grace"