5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj., existing, occurring, or living at the same time; belonging to the same time
- n.,a middle state or condition; mean.
- adj., connected with the sea in relation to navigation, shipping, etc
- adj., easily understood; completely intelligible or comprehensible
- adj., of or pertaining to the sea; existing in or produced by the sea
5 True/False questions
Mediterranean → adj., of or pertaining to the sea; existing in or produced by the sea
translucent → adj., permitting light to pass through but diffusing it so that persons, objects, etc., on the opposite side are not clearly visible
temporal → adj., of or pertaining to time
mariner → n., a person who directs or assists in the navigation of a ship; sailor
in medias res → n.,a middle state or condition; mean.