5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj., existing, occurring, or living at the same time; belonging to the same time
- adj., permitting light to pass through but diffusing it so that persons, objects, etc., on the opposite side are not clearly visible
- n., an act of joining; combining.
- n.,a middle state or condition; mean.
- n., something added to another thing but not essential to it
5 True/False questions
lucidity → adj., easily understood; completely intelligible or comprehensible
mariner → n., a person who directs or assists in the navigation of a ship; sailor
conjunction → n., the act of joining
pellucid → adj., allowing the maximum passage of light, as glass; translucent
temporal → adj., of or pertaining to time