5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj., of or pertaining to time
- n., a person who directs or assists in the navigation of a ship; sailor
- n., something added to another thing but not essential to it
- n., an act of joining; combining.
- n., a person whose physical characteristics are considered typical of the peoples native to or inhabiting the Mediterranean area
5 True/False questions
contemporary → adj., existing, occurring, or living at the same time; belonging to the same time
marine → n., a person who directs or assists in the navigation of a ship; sailor
conjunction → n., the act of joining
pellucid → n.,a middle state or condition; mean.
translucent → adj., permitting light to pass through but diffusing it so that persons, objects, etc., on the opposite side are not clearly visible