6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A process of asexual reproduction in eukaryotic cells.
- Those "nonbiological" factors that are involved in a person's surroundings such as the nature of the people who raise them, the person's friends, and the person's behavioral choices.
- Complex network of DNA coiled around and supported by proteins, found in the nucleus of the cell.
The type of RNA that transfers (carries) a particular amino acid to mRNA at the ribosome during protein synthesis.
- A sequence of three nucleotide bases on mRNA that refers to (attracts) a specific amino acid (tRNA anti-codon).
- The science that studies how characteristics get passed from parent to offspring.
5 True/False questions
translation → The first step in protein synthesis by which a DNA template is used to produce a single-stranded mRNA molecule that's a negative image of that DNA portion.
anticodon → A three-nuleotide base sequese on tRNA.
interphase → The region that joins two sister chromatids.
nucleosomes → Complex network of DNA coiled around and supported by proteins, found in the nucleus of the cell.
histones → A process of asexual reproduction in eukaryotic cells.