6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A section of DNA that codes for the production of a protein or a portion of a protein, thereby causing a trait.
- The second part of protein synthesis whereby genetic information coded in messenger RNA directs the formation of a specific protein at a ribosome in the cytoplasm.
The type of RNA that transfers (carries) a particular amino acid to mRNA at the ribosome during protein synthesis.
- The region that joins two sister chromatids.
- The science that studies how characteristics get passed from parent to offspring.
- The factors in a person's life that are determined by the quality of his or her relationship with God.
5 True/False questions
codon → A sequence of three nucleotide bases on mRNA that refers to (attracts) a specific amino acid (tRNA anti-codon).
mitosis → A process of asexual reproduction in eukaryotic cells.
anticodon → A sequence of three nucleotide bases on mRNA that refers to (attracts) a specific amino acid (tRNA anti-codon).
environmental factors → Those "nonbiological" factors that are involved in a person's surroundings such as the nature of the people who raise them, the person's friends, and the person's behavioral choices.
interphase → The time interval between cellular reproduction when the cell carries on normal life functions.