5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a study of rocks and land formations
- b an object from history that can tell us more about a culture.
- c a timeline and arrangement of historical events.
- d vertical lines on a map.
- e a good idea to a subject's answer or solution. ex: Big Bang *
5 Multiple choice questions
- a person's interpretation on a primary source artifact.
- one event follows the other. A geological *.
- an educated guess
- Common Era
- studies of the human culture
5 True/False questions
Latitude → horizontal lines on a map. Going through more distinct cultural areas.
Primary Source → a scientist's or archaeologist's interpretation of a direct artifact from history.
Cartography → the art of creating maps.
BCE → Before Common Era
Elements → one event follows the other. A geological *.