5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Secondary Source
- Primary Source
- a a good idea to a subject's answer or solution. ex: Big Bang *
- b collection of stories and cultures
- c a person's interpretation on a primary source artifact.
- d a scientist's or archaeologist's interpretation of a direct artifact from history.
- e points of reference, key, scale, title, and compass
5 Multiple choice questions
- an educated guess
- study of ancient artifacts
- Before Common Era
- vertical lines on a map.
- horizontal lines on a map. Going through more distinct cultural areas.
5 True/False questions
Reliability → trust in somebody to tell the truth to get an inference right.
Cartography → the art of creating maps.
Sequence → an educated guess
Chronography → the art of creating maps.
Archaeology → studies of the human culture