5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a trust in somebody to tell the truth to get an inference right.
- b points of reference, key, scale, title, and compass
- c Before Common Era
- d study of rocks and land formations
- e the art of creating maps.
5 Multiple choice questions
- study of ancient artifacts
- an object from history that can tell us more about a culture.
- horizontal lines on a map. Going through more distinct cultural areas.
- a good idea to a subject's answer or solution. ex: Big Bang *
- Common Era
5 True/False questions
Sociology → study of rocks and land formations
Secondary Source → a person's interpretation on a primary source artifact.
Inference → one event follows the other. A geological *.
Primary Source → a person's interpretation on a primary source artifact.
Anthropology → studies of ancient cultures