5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Secondary Source
- a a person's interpretation on a primary source artifact.
- b studies of ancient cultures
- c a good idea to a subject's answer or solution. ex: Big Bang *
- d an educated guess
- e points of reference, key, scale, title, and compass
5 Multiple choice questions
- one event follows the other. A geological *.
- the art of creating maps.
- study of rocks and land formations
- Common Era
- studies of the human culture
5 True/False questions
Longitude → horizontal lines on a map. Going through more distinct cultural areas.
BCE → Common Era
Sociology → study of how human societies have developed
Reliability → studies of ancient cultures
Hypothesis → an educated answer that has not yet been tested or proven.