5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a an educated guess
- b study of how human societies have developed
- c a good idea to a subject's answer or solution. ex: Big Bang *
- d points of reference, key, scale, title, and compass
- e the art of creating maps.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Before Common Era
- Common Era
- trust in somebody to tell the truth to get an inference right.
- collection of stories and cultures
- one event follows the other. A geological *.
5 True/False questions
Primary Source → a scientist's or archaeologist's interpretation of a direct artifact from history.
Longitude → horizontal lines on a map. Going through more distinct cultural areas.
Archaeology → studies of ancient cultures
Artifact → an object from history that can tell us more about a culture.
Hypothesis → an educated answer that has not yet been tested or proven.