5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a study of rocks and land formations
- b the art of creating maps.
- c studies of the human culture
- d study of how human societies have developed
- e vertical lines on a map.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Before Common Era
- trust in somebody to tell the truth to get an inference right.
- an educated answer that has not yet been tested or proven.
- one event follows the other. A geological *.
- collection of stories and cultures
5 True/False questions
Primary Source → a person's interpretation on a primary source artifact.
CE → Common Era
Artifact → an object from history that can tell us more about a culture.
Archaeology → studies of ancient cultures
Inference → an educated guess