5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Secondary Source
- a a person's interpretation on a primary source artifact.
- b a good idea to a subject's answer or solution. ex: Big Bang *
- c an educated answer that has not yet been tested or proven.
- d Before Common Era
- e an object from history that can tell us more about a culture.
5 Multiple choice questions
- study of rocks and land formations
- a scientist's or archaeologist's interpretation of a direct artifact from history.
- vertical lines on a map.
- an educated guess
- study of how human societies have developed
5 True/False questions
Sequence → an educated guess
History → a good idea to a subject's answer or solution. ex: Big Bang *
Paleontology → studies of ancient cultures
Archaeology → study of how human societies have developed
Chronography → the art of creating maps.