5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Secondary Source
- a collection of stories and cultures
- b vertical lines on a map.
- c points of reference, key, scale, title, and compass
- d studies of the human culture
- e a person's interpretation on a primary source artifact.
5 Multiple choice questions
- horizontal lines on a map. Going through more distinct cultural areas.
- an object from history that can tell us more about a culture.
- a scientist's or archaeologist's interpretation of a direct artifact from history.
- one event follows the other. A geological *.
- Common Era
5 True/False questions
Inference → one event follows the other. A geological *.
Cartography → the art of creating maps.
BCE → Common Era
Sociology → study of rocks and land formations
Archaeology → studies of ancient cultures