4 Written questions
3 Multiple choice questions
- comprises ministers of national governments, Interests of member companies
- -The rise of modern capitalism
-increase of International trade and migration
- - The expansion of International trade
- Cross-boarder moments of production
- increase of transnational finnancial flows
The benefits of this type of globalization are development of capital.
3 True/False questions
Examples of Trade barriers → comprises ministers of national governments, Interests of member companies
Trusteeship Council → -International economic institutions
- Expansion of International trade
-Technological revelation and financial integration.
Globalization → A broad concept that represents the increasing integration of economics, culture, and politics a across national boundaries.