4 Written questions
3 Multiple choice questions
- -International economic institutions
- Expansion of International trade
-Technological revelation and financial integration.
- - The expansion of International trade
- Cross-boarder moments of production
- increase of transnational finnancial flows
The benefits of this type of globalization are development of capital.
- FDI differs from Portfolio investment which involves investment solely to gain capital appreciation through market fluctuations
3 True/False questions
Globalism → The view of the world as a whole a single unit with many commonalities and connections across political boarders.an ideology/identity. creating maintaining hegemony through cultural powers.
Marxist approach → Politics are determined by economic relations, Structural divisions between global north and south, Main actors economic classes and states (north and south)
Examples of Trade barriers → 1 Quotas- set amount of limited imports
2. Technical restrictions- limit stuff ( exmaple. environmental protection)
3. Administrative restrictions- not totally capitalized (Russia, china)
4. Trade supports subsides= support domestic products