5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Universal Sufferage
- "What's the Matter With Kansas"
- "Swat the Fly"
- Standard Oil
- a Associated with the Socialist Movement
- b Controled all aspects of its oil production
- c Editorial that claimed the Populists made Kansas look foolish
- d Voting for both women and African Americans
- e Slogan used to inform the public that flies carried bacteria
5 Multiple choice questions
- Turned sermons into "cliffhangers" to encourage visitors to return to his Topeka Church
- Voting rights for all women
- The practice of influecing the decisions made by the government
- Wanting change
- Established an income tax
5 True/False questions
Social Reform → Associated with the Progressive Movement
Ablin K. Longren → Started the Socialist paper "Appeal to Reason"
Kate Richards O'Hare → Name comes from a novel by Mark Twain and Charles Warner
ratify → The practice of influecing the decisions made by the government
Flu Epidemic of 1918 → A military leader who fought during the Spanish-American War.