5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Julius A. Wayland
- Walter P. Chrysler
- Carry A. Nation
- Free Education
- a Wanting change
- b President of automobile company who starts this career as a locomotive mechanic.
- c Started the Socialist paper "Appeal to Reason"
- d Worked for Prohibition in defense of the family, destroyed saloons with a hatchet
- e Part of the Socialist & Progressive Movement that dealt with the school systems
5 Multiple choice questions
- First woman mayor
- A public health reformer who banned the public drinking cup.
- Controled all aspects of its oil production
- Election Reform, direct election of senators
- Abstaining from alcohol, religiously motivated, personal choice
5 True/False questions
16th Amendment → Election Reform, direct election of senators
suffrage → an investigative journalist who looks into the negative parts of society, very popular during the early 1900s, example = Upton Sinclair
Women's Suffrage → Voting rights for all women
"Swat the Fly" → Made literature affordable to everyone
World War I → Associated with the Populist Party