5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Climate Change Theory
- 3-Age Theory
- a Study of old things; The systematic, scientific recovery/analysis of artifacts.
- b After Magdaleans. Had burials and jewelery. Probably believed in shamanism. Had domesticated dogs. Practiced horticulture and basic farming. Lived at the end of the ice age.
- c The main Phoenician god that was denounced by Christianity because it was against their beliefs.
- d A theory that humankind evolved in response to climate change. Examples include how humans changed whenever the climate changed, such as when an ice age formed, killing off the Boisiei and evolving the Homo Habilis.
- e Theory by Christian Thompson, based on superposition, that there were three ages, in this order: Stone Age, Bronze Age, and Iron Age.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A group of Israelites that made the first monotheistic religion that is the basis of Christianity, Isam, and Hebrew.
- First modern humans. Had stone tools and jewelry. They probably believed in multiple worlds, but had no organized religion. Had cave art. First to believe in Shamanism.
- A group of different factions or city-states controlled by one ruler. These city-states usually pay the ruler every month or so, and possibly rely on the ruler for protection.
- A nomadic society that became the best land-based traders. Their language became the lingua franca
- Conquered the Assyrians. Second wave of Babyolonian rule. They were led by Nebuchadnezzar II, who diffused culture, causing a golden age.
5 True/False questions
Centralization → The gradual shift of power from city-states to an all-ruling king. Gave leaders more power while taking it from lesser people.
Advancement of Religion → The advancement of religion is as follows: 1. Shaman\animism. 2. Theism. 3. Place of Worship, such as a forest clearing, was declared. Repeated Ceremonies. 4. Organized Religion: Temples, priests, all that.
Boorstin → History is random and unpredictable. Ex: Random person in Belgium made first military telescope, Galileo looked at stars with telescope, church made calendar with telescope (totally random), etc.
Younger Dryas → A small period of time where there were ice-age like climates, however not as drastic. Marked end of period of ice ages.
Tel-Dan Stele → An Egyptian Stele that mentions the Israelites as a definite society in 1208 BC.