5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Final Judgement
- a a descendant of Cain and the first bigamist. his seventy-sevenfold revenge demonstrates how far evil had developed in the world
- b the great prophet who guided the reforms of Hezekiah. His prophecies often refer to the coming of the Messiah
- c The dwelling of God. In Heaven, the elect enjoy eternal friendship and communion with God and with the angels and saints. Those in Heaven enjoy perfect happiness and see God face-to-face.
- d the worship or adoration due to God's alone paid to images "made with hands" or any created object.
- e the name of the garden from sensory observation and experimentation
5 Multiple choice questions
- sacred scripture; the books that contain the truth of God's revelation, which were composed by human authors under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. it contains forty-six books in the old testament and twenty-seven in the new
- Every baptized person is called to seek holiness regardless of his or her state in life. This call was reaffirmed by the Second Vatican Council.
- The objective order established by God that determines the requirements for people to thrive and reach fulfillment. The participation of man in the plan of God in relation to human life and action insofar as the mind can understand it
- Marriage between more than two people at the same time.
- Taught in St. Paul's First Letter to the Corinthians, believers are united to Christ in the way the individual parts of the body, each with it's own function, are united to the head.
5 True/False questions
Parable → A usually fictitious narrative or allegory used to illustrate and explain moral or spiritual principles.
Kingdom of God → Based on union with Jesus Christ by the work of the Holy Spirit.
Bride of Christ → there are two basic senses in which this should be read, the literal and the spiritual. The spiritual has three senses: the allegorical or typical, the moral or topological, and the the anagogical.
Indefectibility → incapable of error. the bible and the church are this because of a special protection by God the Holy Spirit
Atonement → Reparation for an offense through a voluntary action that expiates the injustice done.