5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the 3 branches of our Federal Government
- Name the number of members in the Senate and House of Representatives?
- Legislative Branch
- What are the 2 parts of the Legislative Branch for the States?
- How many JUSTICES does the Judicial Branch of the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT have?
- a (1) Executive (2) Legislative (3) Judicial
- b Senate 33
House of Representatives 99
- c Part of the Federal and State government that MAKES laws.
- d 9
- e the Senate and the House Of Representatives
5 Multiple choice questions
- Government for all 50 states. It has branches of government.
- Part of Federal and State government that INTERPRETS laws and make sure laws are following the Constitution.
- to carry out laws
- (1) Senate (2) House Of Representatives
5 True/False questions
What 2 things does the Judicial Branch of Federal Government do? → (1) Interprets laws (2) Makes sure the laws that are made by Congress follow the Constitution.
Executive Branch → Part if the Federal and State government that carries out laws.
How many justices does the Judicial Branch in the STATE Of Ohio have? → 9
Who is the head of the Executive Branch for the STATE? → Governor
In what 3 ways are the Federal Government and State Government the same? → Both have...
(1) 3 branches of Government
(2) Collect Taxes
(3) the Executive has the power of VETO