5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Executive Branch
- How many JUSTICES does the Judicial Branch of the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT have?
- What is the function of the Executive Branch for the State?
- What is the function of the Judicial Branch?
- What is the function of the LEGISLATION for the Federal Government?
- a to make laws
- b 9
- c to carry out laws
- d to interpret laws and make sure the laws are following the State's Constitution.
- e Part if the Federal and State government that carries out laws.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the Senate and the House Of Representatives
- The power the president or governor has to STOP a bill from becoming a law.
- the state's population
5 True/False questions
Constitution → The power the president or governor has to STOP a bill from becoming a law.
How many Senators are in each State → 2
Who is the head of the Executive Branch for the STATE? → Governor
What 2 houses make up the General Assembly? → Veto and Pardon
Judicial Branch → Part of Federal and State government that INTERPRETS laws and make sure laws are following the Constitution.