5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How many justices does the Judicial Branch in the STATE Of Ohio have?
- What is the function of the LEGISLATION for the Federal Government?
- What 2 houses make up the Legislative Branch of the Federal Government?
- a to make laws
- b A plan of government for the Federal and State governments.
- c (1) Senate (2) House Of Representatives
- d 7
- e The power the president or governor has to STOP a bill from becoming a law.
5 Multiple choice questions
- (1) Interprets laws (2) Makes sure the laws that are made by Congress follow the Constitution.
- (1) Executive (2) Legislative (3) Judicial
- to carry out laws
- Part if the Federal and State government that carries out laws.
- Senate 33
House of Representatives 99
5 True/False questions
How many JUSTICES does the Judicial Branch of the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT have? → 9
How many Senators are in each State → 2
Who is the HEAD of the Executive Branch of the Federal Government? → Carries out laws
What is the function of the Judicial Branch? → to carry out laws
Judicial Branch → Part if the Federal and State government that carries out laws.