5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the function of the Executive Branch for the State?
- Legislative Branch
- What is the function of the Executive Branch for the Federal Government?
- What are the 2 parts of the Legislative Branch for the States?
- Executive Branch
- a to carry out laws
- b Part if the Federal and State government that carries out laws.
- c Part of the Federal and State government that MAKES laws.
- d the Senate and the House Of Representatives
- e Carries out laws
5 Multiple choice questions
- (1) Interprets laws (2) Makes sure the laws that are made by Congress follow the Constitution.
- (1) Senate
(2) House Representatives
- the state's population
- Both have...
(1) 3 branches of Government
(2) Collect Taxes
(3) the Executive has the power of VETO
- an idea for a law
5 True/False questions
Veto → The power the president or governor has to STOP a bill from becoming a law.
How many members are in each House for the Federal Government? → (1) Executive (2) Legislative (3) Judicial
What is the function of the Judicial Branch? → to make laws
Constitution → The power the president or governor has to STOP a bill from becoming a law.
What is the Function of the Legislative Branch in the State? → to make laws