5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What 2 houses make up the Legislative Branch of the Federal Government?
- Name the number of members in the Senate and House of Representatives?
- What is the function of the Executive Branch for the Federal Government?
- Executive Branch
- How many Senators are in each State
- a 2
- b (1) Senate (2) House Of Representatives
- c Senate 33
House of Representatives 99
- d Carries out laws
- e Part if the Federal and State government that carries out laws.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to make laws
- Government for all 50 states. It has branches of government.
- Veto and Pardon
- to carry out laws
5 True/False questions
What 2 things does the Judicial Branch of Federal Government do? → (1) Interprets laws (2) Makes sure the laws that are made by Congress follow the Constitution.
How many members are in each House for the Federal Government? → Senate: 100 (2 from each State)
House Of Representatives: 435
Constitution → A plan of government for the Federal and State governments.
What are the 3 branches of our Federal Government → President
What 2 houses make up the General Assembly? → Veto and Pardon