5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Legislative Branch
- What is the function of the Executive Branch for the State?
- Executive Branch
- What 2 things does the Judicial Branch of Federal Government do?
- a (1) Interprets laws (2) Makes sure the laws that are made by Congress follow the Constitution.
- b to carry out laws
- c A plan the Federal and State government has for spending tax money.
- d Part of the Federal and State government that MAKES laws.
- e Part if the Federal and State government that carries out laws.
5 Multiple choice questions
- (1) Senate (2) House Of Representatives
- Senate 33
House of Representatives 99
- Veto and Pardon
- the Senate and the House Of Representatives
- A plan of government for the Federal and State governments.
5 True/False questions
Veto → an idea for a law
How many JUSTICES does the Judicial Branch of the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT have? → 7
How many Senators are in each State → 2
What determines how many representatives go to Washington DC to the House Of Representatives? → the state's population
How many members are in each House for the Federal Government? → Senate: 100 (2 from each State)
House Of Representatives: 435