5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What 2 things does the Judicial Branch of Federal Government do?
- What 2 houses make up the Legislative Branch of the Federal Government?
- How many Senators are in each State
- How many JUSTICES does the Judicial Branch of the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT have?
- a 2
- b 9
- c (1) Interprets laws (2) Makes sure the laws that are made by Congress follow the Constitution.
- d A plan of government for the Federal and State governments.
- e (1) Senate (2) House Of Representatives
5 Multiple choice questions
- Both have...
(1) 3 branches of Government
(2) Collect Taxes
(3) the Executive has the power of VETO
- the Senate and the House Of Representatives
- the state's population
- to interpret laws and make sure the laws are following the State's Constitution.
- Senate: 100 (2 from each State)
House Of Representatives: 435
5 True/False questions
Judicial Branch → Part if the Federal and State government that carries out laws.
Name the number of members in the Senate and House of Representatives? → Senate 33
House of Representatives 99
Budget → an idea for a law
Veto → The power the president or governor has to STOP a bill from becoming a law.
What is the function of the LEGISLATION for the Federal Government? → Carries out laws