5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What 2 houses make up the Legislative Branch of the Federal Government?
- Executive Branch
- What 2 houses make up the General Assembly?
- What are the 3 branches of our Federal Government
- What power does the Governor have?
- a Veto and Pardon
- b (1) Senate (2) House Of Representatives
- c Part if the Federal and State government that carries out laws.
- d (1) Executive (2) Legislative (3) Judicial
- e (1) Senate
(2) House Representatives
5 Multiple choice questions
- the state's population
- to interpret laws and make sure the laws are following the State's Constitution.
- A plan of government for the Federal and State governments.
5 True/False questions
How many JUSTICES does the Judicial Branch of the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT have? → 9
Bill → The power the president or governor has to STOP a bill from becoming a law.
Budget → A plan the Federal and State government has for spending tax money.
Judicial Branch → Part of Federal and State government that INTERPRETS laws and make sure laws are following the Constitution.
What is the function of the LEGISLATION for the Federal Government? → to make laws