5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Name the number of members in the Senate and House of Representatives?
- In what 3 ways are the Federal Government and State Government the same?
- What determines how many representatives go to Washington DC to the House Of Representatives?
- a A plan the Federal and State government has for spending tax money.
- b Both have...
(1) 3 branches of Government
(2) Collect Taxes
(3) the Executive has the power of VETO
- c Senate 33
House of Representatives 99
- d the state's population
- e A plan of government for the Federal and State governments.
5 Multiple choice questions
- (1) Senate (2) House Of Representatives
- the Senate and the House Of Representatives
- The power the president or governor has to STOP a bill from becoming a law.
- Senate: 100 (2 from each State)
House Of Representatives: 435
5 True/False questions
What is the function of the Judicial Branch? → to interpret laws and make sure the laws are following the State's Constitution.
What 2 houses make up the General Assembly? → Veto and Pardon
How many justices does the Judicial Branch in the STATE Of Ohio have? → 9
Executive Branch → Part of the Federal and State government that MAKES laws.
What is the function of the LEGISLATION for the Federal Government? → Carries out laws