5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the 3 branches of our Federal Government
- Judicial Branch
- What is the function of the Judicial Branch?
- What are the 2 parts of the Legislative Branch for the States?
- What is the function of the Executive Branch for the State?
- a to interpret laws and make sure the laws are following the State's Constitution.
- b (1) Executive (2) Legislative (3) Judicial
- c the Senate and the House Of Representatives
- d to carry out laws
- e Part of Federal and State government that INTERPRETS laws and make sure laws are following the Constitution.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Government for all 50 states. It has branches of government.
- (1) Senate
(2) House Representatives
- (1) Senate (2) House Of Representatives
- A plan of government for the Federal and State governments.
- an idea for a law
5 True/False questions
In what 3 ways are the Federal Government and State Government the same? → (1) Interprets laws (2) Makes sure the laws that are made by Congress follow the Constitution.
What 2 things does the Judicial Branch of Federal Government do? → 9
Budget → The power the president or governor has to STOP a bill from becoming a law.
Who is the head of the Executive Branch for the STATE? → Governor
How many justices does the Judicial Branch in the STATE Of Ohio have? → 9