5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the 2 parts of the Legislative Branch for the States?
- Name the number of members in the Senate and House of Representatives?
- What determines how many representatives go to Washington DC to the House Of Representatives?
- What 2 houses make up the Legislative Branch of the Federal Government?
- How many JUSTICES does the Judicial Branch of the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT have?
- a Senate 33
House of Representatives 99
- b the state's population
- c (1) Senate (2) House Of Representatives
- d the Senate and the House Of Representatives
- e 9
5 Multiple choice questions
- (1) Executive (2) Legislative (3) Judicial
- Veto and Pardon
- (1) Senate
(2) House Representatives
- Part if the Federal and State government that carries out laws.
5 True/False questions
What 2 things does the Judicial Branch of Federal Government do? → (1) Interprets laws (2) Makes sure the laws that are made by Congress follow the Constitution.
Veto → The power the president or governor has to STOP a bill from becoming a law.
Constitution → The power the president or governor has to STOP a bill from becoming a law.
How many members are in each House for the Federal Government? → (1) Executive (2) Legislative (3) Judicial
How many Senators are in each State → Veto and Pardon