5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the 2 parts of the Legislative Branch for the States?
- What is the function of the Executive Branch for the State?
- What 2 houses make up the Legislative Branch of the Federal Government?
- How many Senators are in each State
- What is the function of the Executive Branch for the Federal Government?
- a Carries out laws
- b the Senate and the House Of Representatives
- c 2
- d to carry out laws
- e (1) Senate (2) House Of Representatives
5 Multiple choice questions
- an idea for a law
- Senate 33
House of Representatives 99
- The power the president or governor has to STOP a bill from becoming a law.
- A plan the Federal and State government has for spending tax money.
5 True/False questions
What is the function of the LEGISLATION for the Federal Government? → Carries out laws
What are the 3 branches of our Federal Government → President
Executive Branch → Part of the Federal and State government that MAKES laws.
Judicial Branch → Part of Federal and State government that INTERPRETS laws and make sure laws are following the Constitution.
What 2 houses make up the General Assembly? → Veto and Pardon