5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Black Death
- a What ocean is to the east of Africa?
- b Philosopher who taught that good conduct meant following a moderate course between extremes.
- c What was a word for women's right to vote?
- d __________ are special economic rights given to foreign powers.
- e Bubonic plague that killed 1/3 of the population of Europe
5 Multiple choice questions
- A peasant that was bound to the land
- Blind poet who wrote the Illiad and the Odyssey
- The laws that Jews believe that God gave to Moses
- Earliest form of writing developed by the Sumerians
- The business class used ____ to invest in mines, railroads, and factories.
5 True/False questions
Elizabeth I → Queen of England who encouraged sea captains to plunder Spanish treasure ships
Civilization → Laws that deal with private rights and matters
Nile River → This river runs through Egypt
Maoris → IN 1898, the US annexed _____.
Cabot → He discovered Newfoundland