5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- It was a threat to traditional ways of life
- a Why did the Hapsburgs try to limit industrial growth?
- b Competition for _____ brought countries to the brink of war.
- c An instrument used to determine latitude at sea
- d Violent mob attack on Jews...
- e A lessening of punishment for sin
5 Multiple choice questions
- Karl Marx believed that the _______ would triumph over the bourgeoisie.
- The US issued the ______ in 1823 which states that the American continents were no longer open to colonization by any European power.
- Inventor of the printing press and produced a complete edition of the Bible
- In 1788, Britain turned Austria into a _____ colony.
- The first system of writing was _______.
5 True/False questions
Chivalry → He conquered Peru
Women's suffrage → After the death of Muhammad, the Islamic faith split into 2 divisions
Texas → Mexico viewed the annexation of _____ as a declaration of war.
Exchequer → Blind poet who wrote the Illiad and the Odyssey
Huguenots → He explored the west coast of Africa