5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Battle of Yorktown
- Old Stone Age
- Great Britain
- Thomas Becket
- a The treaty imposed huge ______ upon Germany.
- b Archbishop of Canterbury who opposed trials for the clergy
- c France lost Canada to _______ in 1763.
- d The earliest period of human history.
- e Battle that ended the British war effort
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Industrial Revolution brought rapid __________.
- Westerners had a _____ with China when they bought more from China than they sold to them.
- Group of colonial leaders who made decisions during the American revolution
- ____________- treaty that forced Germany to assume full blame for the war.
- Japan gained control over the island of _____.
5 True/False questions
utilitarianism → Karl Marx believed that the _______ would triumph over the bourgeoisie.
Cortez → Blind poet who wrote the Illiad and the Odyssey
China → At the Battle of ______ - British and French troops defeated Germany.
Black Death → Bubonic plague that killed 1/3 of the population of Europe
Mosque → At the Battle of ______ - British and French troops defeated Germany.