5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Adam Smith
- a The Aryans were ________ people
- b Government in which a king or queen exercises central power.
- c __________- the draft- all nations except Britain imposed this.
- d Who was the prophet of laissez-faire economics?
- e What movement gave working class people some comfort?
5 Multiple choice questions
- ______ Tribunal was set up to act as world court to settle disputes between nations.
- This country divided into many small states as a result of the Thirty Years' War
- What was an effect of the printing revolution in the 1500's?
- The constitution of the Second Reich set up a two house legislature that....
- To sail around the world
5 True/False questions
Sanskrit → Person who wants to abolish all government...
Jupiter → Roma god similar to all-powerful Greek god Zeus
Atlantic → What ocean is to the west of Africa?
Reconquista → ______ was a new religious movement of the 1700s.
Peasants → A single spiritual power