5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Maria Theresa
- a A radical form of socialism is called _____.
- b First woman to rule the Hapsburg lands
- c English form of government
- d God of the Islam faith
- e In what industry did the Industrial Revolution first take hold?
5 Multiple choice questions
- How did Henry the VIII react when the Pope refused to annul his marriage?
- Where did the ideas for the constitution originate?
- At the ____________, European powers agreed on how they would claim African territory without fighting amongst themselves.
- What ocean is to the west of Africa?
- _______ built a steamboat that traveled at speeds of more than five miles per hour.
5 True/False questions
Patrician → What ocean is to the east of Africa?
Louis XIV → French king who built the Palace of Versailles
France → Which European country gained holdings in Africa that were the size of the continental United States?
Monroe Doctrine → Philosopher who taught that good conduct meant following a moderate course between extremes.
Hieroglyphics → Egyptian form of picture writing