5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Great Britain
- Oliver Cromwell
- Battle of Saratoga
- Arthur Zimmerman
- a Many Westerners viewed European races as _____ to all others.
- b Leader of the Roundheads in the English Civil War
- c France lost Canada to _______ in 1763.
- d ________ sent a telegram to Mexico asking for support- offering to help Mexico re-conquer Texas, etc.
- e Battle that convinced the French to join the American side
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which of the following caused the population boom of the 1700s?
- _______ countries that remained out of the war were Spain, Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
- Westerners had a _____ with China when they bought more from China than they sold to them.
- What is the place where workers and machines were brought together to produce goods?
- What group conquered the former Roman province of Gaul?
5 True/False questions
Witch hunts → What was the result of the Catholic reformation?
Hague → ______ Tribunal was set up to act as world court to settle disputes between nations.
Korea → Japan gained control of _____ in the Russo-Japanese war.
Homer → A collection of prayers, hymns, and religious teachers are _____
Balkan powder keg → At the ____________, European powers agreed on how they would claim African territory without fighting amongst themselves.